- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Never has a property appealed to more tenants on more levels than this one. This property represents a stunning adaptation of how beautiful a chamfer board property can be when well presented with care and finesse.
The home has a relaxed informal feeling with the open plan living space presenting gorgeous polished hard wood floors. This great living space flows effortlessly, encompassing a great lounge, informal dining opening onto an expansive private covered rear deck, overlooking a tranquil backyard, ideal for entertaining family and friends.
Quality properties do not last and this is an exceptional representation of how good chamfer board homes can be.
Summary of features;
- Three spacious bedrooms, two with built-in wardrobes
- Stunning modern kitchen
- Fresh neutral bathroom with separate toilet
- Expansive entertainers deck
- Gorgeous polished hard wood floors
- Open plan living space (air-conditioned)
- Ample storage with work shop
- Single lock up garage
- Level, private, child friendly block
- Approximately 5km to Westfield Carindale
- Approximately 5km to Westfield Garden City
If this property looks to suit your needs please do not hesitate to contact Michael Garcia anytime on 3349 3370.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
Mount Gravatt East
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.