Huge Block - Polished Floorboards - Downstairs Rumpus
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Sitting atop this superb, prime piece of land is a neat, well presented three bedroom chamfer board home. Entering the highset home your attention will immediately be taken by the stunning, polished hardwood floors and fresh paint throughout.
The main living is open plan (air-conditioned) and encompasses the lounge and dining areas, easily large enough for lounge suite and dining table respectively. Adjoining this area is a sunroom, a great space for study/home office.
A compact kitchen is simple but well thought, with updated appliances and innovative storage solutions adjoining the dining area, the kitchen is more than adequate. The kitchen also has direct access to the back yard thanks to rear stairs.
The bedrooms in this chamfer board home are surprisingly spacious with ample room for a double bed in all rooms and all with the convenience of built-in wardrobes. The main bedroom and second bedroom (both airconditioned) offer dual aspect windows and all rooms a well positioned to capture beautiful breezes.
A fresh bathroom with a brand new shower is well presented with a neutral colour palette and floor to ceiling tiles heightening the feeling of space.
Underneath the home provides a great utility space including a double lock up garage, work shop area and second toilet. The lined utility area would be ideal for kids play room or rumpus area, located at the rear of the home it opens (via sliding stacker doors) onto a paved entertaining area with retractable awning.
Summary of Features:
- Level 809m2 block with 20m (approximate) frontage plus side access
- Freshly painted throughout
- Three spacious bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes & air-conditioning
- Fresh bathroom
- Open plan living with polished floor and air-conditioning
- 2nd toilet downstairs
- Compact well thought-out kitchen
- Walking distance to public transport and local amenities
- Double lock up garage
- Lined utility room downstairs
- Work shop area
- South/North block
- Approximately 10km to the CBD
- Approximately 2km to Westfield's Garden City
- Approximately 5km to Westfield's Carindale
2 garage spaces
Upper Mount Gravatt
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.