Full Renovated Contemporary Home - Garden Maintenance Included - Parking For 4
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
THIS WILL NOT LAST LONG. 42 Norton Street has gone under a COMPLETE head to toe renovation with brand new carpet, paint, floors, kitchen, bathroom, bedrooms, laundry YOU NAME IT. Situated in arguably one of the most sought after and convenient spots in Upper Mount Gravatt, this property's position to transport and amenities is the best of the best.
The many features of this beautiful home include
- Fresh paint throughout
- 3 spacious bedrooms - 1 with brand new carpet and 2 with polished floorboards.
- Main bedroom with brand new ceiling fan and modern built in wardrobe
- Open plan living area with polished floorboards, brand new blinds and TV wall mount.
- Brand new contemporary kitchen, boasting soft close draws and cupboards and top-of-the-line smeg oven/gas cooktop
- Separate attic/study nook with built in 2 step ladder.
- Renovated bathroom with quality finishes
- Downstairs newly tiled laundry with extra storage space
- Lock up space for 1 car - parking space for 3
- Leafy outlook with relaxing front and back gardens, filled with bamboo trees.
- Outdoor courtyard
- GARDEN MAINTENANCE INCLUDED
The properties position is the best of the best, being only..
- Next door to the local shopping centre, which has 36 shops, including Coles, Coffee Club, popular restaurants, gym
- 600m to Westfield Garden City
- City express Bus 120 is just around corner
- 5 minutes walking distance to the Westfield Garden City
- 2 km to both nearby Griffith University Campuses
- 15 minutes' drive to the Brisbane CBD
- 25 minutes' drive to the Brisbane Airport
- 45 minutes drive to the Gold Coast Surface Paradise
1 garage space
Upper Mount Gravatt
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.