EXECUTIVE PROPERTY WITH EXCEPTIONAL VIEWS!
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Find your peaceful sanctuary and feel like you're on top of the world. Just 15 minutes to the CBD, this superlative property boasts a spacious layout and phenomenal views across the suburb to the mountains. With Toohey Forest reserve as your neighbour you are also assured peace and privacy; truly rare find in today's property market.
The design of the two- storey residence ensures maximum exposure to views and prevailing breezes from the North East with the huge deck forming the centre piece. Relax and enjoy time with family and friends while appreciating the vista and tranquillity of this setting.
Wide sliding doors open from the spacious lounge and dining room onto the deck creating flow for entertaining, the full length deck not only enjoys the views it also overlooks the in ground pool. A second open plan living area adjoins the stylish kitchen. Take pleasure in the bushland views from the kitchen which boasts Smeg appliances, stone benches and heaps of storage options.
Ideal for a teenagers retreat or for a home business the large rumpus/media room further adds to the options and spaciousness that this executive family home has to offer.
There are 4 bedrooms, 3 to the upper level and one on the lower level, all have built-in robes and are serviced by 3 stunning tastefully renovated bathrooms, including ensuite to the main bedroom. All three upstairs bedrooms open onto a full length patio and once again take in the beautiful view and breezes.
The paved driveway takes you to the ground level near the kitchen, step in easily and unload the weekly shopping, with every amenity at your doorstop you will be spoilt for choice for shopping, entertainment and restaurants.
The location and presentation of this property offer a rare opportunity for the a prospective tenant to embrace a special lifestyle in a very special part of Brisbane.
• Double storey rendered Executive home
• 4 queen sized bedrooms (3 upstairs, 1 downstairs)
• 3 bathrooms (including ensuite - 2 upstairs, 1 downstairs)
• Fenced Swimming Pool (certified)
• Full Width timber deck - lower level
• Full Width Patio- upper level
• Contemporary Kitchen
• Large Lounge and dining room
• Family room
• Rumpus/Media Room with split system Air-conditioning
• Large Laundry with good storage
• Crim Safe to all windows
• Ceiling Fans
• Double car accommodation
• 1.8 Km The Village Shopping Centre -4 minutes
• 1K Southern Cross Sports Club - 2 minutes,
• 2.3 Km Westfield Garden City Shopping Centre 5 minutes
• Km Clairvaux Mackillop College 2 minutes
• 1.3Km St Bernard's Catholic Primary School 4 minute
• 3.1 Km Mount Gravatt Showgrounds 6 minutes
• 1.5 Km Upper Mt Gravatt State School 4 minutes
• 3.6 Km Macgregor State High School 7 minutes
• 3.8 K Mount Gravatt State High School7 Minutes
• 4. 7 Km Griffith University 8 Minutes
• 4 Km QEII Hospital 7 minutes
Please contact our office today to arrange an inspection on (07) 3349 3370.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 carport spaces
Upper Mount Gravatt
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.