This property is available now.
LEASED IN 5 DAYS!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Perfectly positioned to capture the fresh breezes on its elevated corner block, this immaculately-presented executive family home is an opportunity not to be missed.
The impressive single level, brick and tile home has been renovated to present 230 square metres of floor space for your family's comfort and enjoyment.
Thanks to full-length windows, the home is filled with natural light, and freshly painted walls feature a neutral contemporary palette which highlights the beautiful polished hardwood floors running throughout the living areas.
Some of this home's many highlights include:
• Four bedrooms plus External air conditioned multi purpose room
• Air conditioned master with ensuite and walk-in robe
• Built-in robes to bedrooms two and three
• Renovated family bathroom
• Air conditioned formal lounge and dining areas
• Casual family living area with air conditioning
• Stunning white designer kitchen with quality european apliances, including a dishwasher
• Covered alfresco entertaining area - ideal for barbecues or drinks with family and friends
• Storage shed + 5000 litre water tank
• Huge double carport plus room for extra vehicles
• 677 square metre block with view of the Gateway Bridge
With the upcoming opening of nearby Minnippi Public golf course, you have plenty of space to store your golf cart within the carport.
From this centrally-located property, you're just 3 km from the Gateway Motorway, just over 6klm radius or a 10km drive to the Brisbane CBD, 12km to the beautiful Moreton Bay or 12km to Brisbane Airport. The bus stop is only 350 metres from your door and it's only 600 metres to Cannon Hill Shopping Plaza and Bus Interchange or 2.2km to Cannon Hill Railway Station for easy access to the city.
Local schools include: Mayfield State School, which is just 1.6km away, San Sisto Catholic Secondary Girls College or St Martins Catholic Primary School at 2.2km, 3.7km to Whites Hill State College offering Prep through to Year 12 or 6km to Cooparoo State High.
CALL James to inspect this wonderful home.
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.