This property will be available from November 7, 2017.
Perfect post war
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
The home is serviced by a well maintained kitchen which includes innovative storage solutions plus a large breakfast bar designed with social gatherings in mind. Adjoining the kitchen is the combined lounge/dining area featuring the added comfort of air-conditioning.
Throughout the home are three good sized bedrooms, with the main offering access directly into the sunroom, ideal for unwinding and relaxing. The large, central bathroom services all bedrooms.
This charming home sits on a low maintenance block offering great fencing plus the convenience of a separate laundry room.
Strategically located within the thriving community of Upper Mt Gravatt. This property has everything you need at a great price.
Please note the rear shed is not included.
Summary of Features;
- Three well sized bedrooms, main with access into sunroom
- Spacious combined living/dining area
- Serviceable kitchen offering ample storage and large breakfast bar
- Well-maintained bathroom
- Expansive sunroom with plentiful natural light
- Separate laundry room
- Fenced yard (pets considered)
- Approximately 11km from the CBD (direct line)
- Approximately 1.8km to Westfield Garden City
- Approximately 290m to St Bernards Catholic School
- Approximately 1.6km to Upper Mt Gravatt State School
- Approximately 180m to public transport.
Should this property suit your needs, please don't hesitate to contact Michael Garcia on 3349 3370.
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
Upper Mount Gravatt
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.