This property is available now.
Brand New Unit - Executive Finishes - Unbeatable Spot
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
FRESH ON THE MARKET - 10 Norton Street construction has just been completed, and now unit number 204 is ready for some tenants to call it home! Situated on the second level of this 8 floor brand new complex, this unit boasts cool breezes and breath taking views over Upper Mount Gravatt.
Decked out with 3 air conditioners, 2 ceiling fans, clothes dryer, dishwasher and gas cooktop, everything you need and want is HERE!
Other features of this beautiful home include
- 2 generously sized bedrooms with air con and ceiling fans
- Main with ensuite and walk in robe
- Second bedroom with small private balcony and built-in
- Open plan living with spacious lounge and large tiled balcony
- Contemporary kitchen with sink island bench + dishwasher
- Gas cooktop with designer rangehood and plenty of cupboard space
- Internal laundry
- Modern bathroom with luxury features
- 1 lock up car space + heaps of visitor spots
- Pool and relaxation area in complex
The location of this apartment is perfect for a busy professional, being only..
- Next door to the local shopping centre, which has 36 shops, including Coles, Coffee Club, popular restaurants, gym
- 600m to Westfield Garden City
- City express Bus 120 is just around corner
- 5 minutes walking distance to the Westfield Garden City
- 2 km to both nearby Griffith University Campuses
- 15 minutes' drive to the Brisbane CBD
- 25 minutes' drive to the Brisbane Airport
- 45 minutes drive to the Gold Coast Surface Paradise
Call now to arrange an inspection!
1 garage space
Upper Mount Gravatt
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.