OUTSTANDING OPPOURTUNITY MUST BE SOLD!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
INVEST IN YOUR FUTURE WITH THIS DYNAMIC BUYING OPPORTUNITY WHETHER BUYING AS AN INVESTMENT TO REAP THE RENTAL RETURNS OR AS A FIRST HOME.
The ground floor of this neat and tidy townhome showcases a spacious, light filled living and dining area. Adjoining the living and dining area is the good sized private court yard.
The functional kitchen features innovative storage solutions and ample bench top space plus a dishwasher for your convenience.
Upstairs, the three good sized bedrooms offer built in robes and ceiling fans, the master bedroom also features the luxury of air-conditioning and a neat and tidy ensuite plus direct access onto the front balcony.
All family members are serviced by the well-maintained bathroom which offers a versatile shower/bath plus two toilets upstairs with a third toilet downstairs.
A generously sized internal laundry and single lock up garage completes the property.
ALL OF THIS IN A LOVELY, QUIET COMPLEX FEATURING A SPARKLING POOL - IT WILL NOT LAST LONG!
Summary of Features:
- Three good sized bedrooms with built in robes and ceiling fans
- Main bedroom with air-conditioning, ensuite and direct access to front balcony
- Spacious, light filled living and dining area
- Private rear courtyard
- Large internal laundry
- Three toilets (1 downstairs)
- Single lock up garage
- Sparkling pool
- Calamvale Community College Catchment (582m*)
- 220m* to Local shops
- 1.40km* to Calamvale Central Shopping Centre
- 1.67km* to Sunnybank Hills Shopping Town
- 100m* to Koala Calamvale Child Care Centre
- 330m* to Bus stop (140, 141, P141)
- Currently tenanted for $380 until 03/08/2018
- Direct line
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.