Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
OPEN HOME CANCELLED
- 5 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 2 Cars
Aspiring families seeking luxury, space and tranquillity must inspect this incredible 5 bedroomed home in one of Brisbane's most highly desired suburbs. Carindale is long renowned for its upmarket location, superb access to a huge range of amenities, reputable schools and city convenience.
This spectacular home holds a commanding corner position sprawling over 739sqm and presents with polished gardens, fantastic outdoor grounds including indulgent mosaic swimming pool, a stylish poolside pavilion and smoothly tiled alfresco patio for the ultimate outdoor enjoyment.
The generously proportioned entertainer's home has undergone a complete renovation to the highest standard of finish and vogue dcor creating a compelling, yet, practical property.
Featuring 4 bedrooms upstairs, two with 5-star en-suites and a main shared bathroom plus, downstairs has a large home office with its own entry. Or use it as a guest bedroom with access to a 4th bathroom proving this property has capacity for a growing family or modern-day sharers.
Striking interiors are sleek and feature clean lines coupled with quality cabinetry, ambient lighting, high ceilings and ducted air conditioning. Hosting multiple living and open-plan spaces the design includes:
• Grand garden entrance through immaculate hedged walkway.
• Formal lounge room and separate dining area for special occasions.
• Open plan_ family room area.
• Stunning open-plan everyday living/media room with recessed wall for equipment and generous meals area with garden aspect, outdoor living to pool area.
• Exquisite kitchen with stone island bench tops including breakfast bar seating, mirrored splash backs with pendant extractor/light and extensive 2 Pac fitted cabinetry for all your storage needs, and European appliances.
• Fully equipped butlers pantry with built in floor to ceiling cabinets, dishwasher, and wet area with waste disposal unit.
• Pristine wrap-around paved patio with covered areas for seating and eating that connect to the pool and beautifully established gardens.
• Two master bedrooms upstairs both with luxurious ensuites and walk in robes. Main has His n' Hers rainfall showers and dual vanity.
• A third bathroom with a freestanding bath, rainfall shower and communal linen storage.
• Downstairs bathroom with shower and stone-top vanity.
• Huge laundry with built-in cabinetry and access to side garden.
Whilst showcasing an ultra-modern style, this home retains warmth and personality blending functional spaces with modern luxuries that are liveable and enjoyable.
Other additions include:
• Security screens
• 2500 water tank
• Ceiling fans
• Sky lighting throughout
• Double garage with space for workbench
• Double width driveway
A genuine opportunity to own a distinctive property in this prime location. Be quick to inspect and make your best offer to secure!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
739m² / 0.18 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.