Inspection and auction details
Auction location: On Site
OUTSTANDING OPPORTUNITY TO BUY A CENTRALLY LOCATED HOME MINUTES FROM GARDEN CITY AND ALL AMENITIES.
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 1 Car
AUCTION ONSITE - SATURDAY 24th MARCH 2018 10:30AM
Start making memories with this property. Full of light & character, this fully renovated cottage features the charm of a historic home with the size, quality and updates of a modern family home..
High cathedral ceilings in the light filled dining and living area adds to the spaciousness of this home while the air-conditioning and ceiling fans add extra comfort, creating a great space to unwind in total comfort. The open living space flows effortlessly onto the large rear deck which is perfectly positioned to overlook the child friendly 607m2 block and enjoy the tropical Queensland climate.
The renovated kitchen is perfectly positioned for entertaining adjoining the living area and entertainment deck. It features a spacious island bench, stones benches, ample cupboard space and the added convenience of a breakfast bar to accommodate all members of the family.
Throughout this neat and tidy home are four good sized bedrooms, all featuring ceilings fans. Two of the bedrooms feature the added luxury of a modern ensuite, one also features a walk-in wardrobe, the other with a built-in wardrobe. The third main bathroom services the rest of the home, with a separate shower and bath.
Sitting on a 607m2 block, completing the home is a large workshop/shed, a tandem carport at the side of the home and a separate laundry. A great opportunity to break into the market, don't delay call today.
Summary of Features:
- 4 bedrooms (all with ceiling fans, two with ensuites)
- Spacious open plan living and dining area with air conditioning and ceiling fans
- Fully renovated kitchen offering an abundance of storage solutions and island bench with breakfast bar.
- Three fully renovated bathrooms (two ensuites and one main bathroom)
- Expansive, fully covered rear deck overlooking yard
- Front covered balcony with leafy suburban outlook
- Fully fenced 607m2 block
- Single carport
- Separate laundry
- Warrigal Rd State School Catchment (1.75km*)
- Macgregor State High School Catchment (2.1km*)
- 1.7km* to Westfield Garden City
- 2.9km* to Sunnybank Plaza
- 13.6km* to Brisbane City
- 380m* to public transport
- Easy access to motorways
- direct line
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
607m² / 0.15 acres
1 garage space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Eight Mile Plains
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.