Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
OWNER LIQUIDATES - ACT FAST IT MUST BE SOLD!
- Land: 405m² (0.1 acres)
THE DECISION HAS NOW BEEN MADE, THIS IS BY FAR THE BEST VALUE BLOCK ON THE SOUTHSIDE OF BRISBANE, THE OWNER HAS MADE THE DIFFICULT DECISION TO LIQUIDATE THIS TRANQUIL ELEVATED PRIVATE OASIS, THIS IS YOUR CHANCE TO PROFIT AND BUILD YOUR DREAM HOME.
This 405sqm vacant block of land offers the rare opportunity to secure your personal oasis minutes from everything in the boom suburb of Mount Gravatt. Offering a hillside, private location in a quiet street complete with panoramic views over the Nature Reserve
Call to arrange your private on-site meeting or to get more information including a contour plan etc.
Summary of Features:
- 405 m2 Residential A land
- Ideal North/South aspect
- Stunning bushland outlook
- Approx. block dimensions 10.1 X 40.2
- Approx. BCC rates $200/qtr (as vacant land)
- Mount Gravatt State School Catchment (529m*)
- Mount Gravatt State High School Catchment (225m*)
- 846m* to Griffith University, Mount Gravatt Campus
- 8.7km* to Brisbane CBD
- 2.5km* to Westfield Garden City
- direct line
405m² / 0.1 acres
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.