Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
5 & 10/29 Selborne St Mt Gravatt East. Developer Sacrificing.
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Apartments 5&10 retained as rentals by developer. Your opportunity as developer needs to cash out
to finance their next development. Bargin of a lifetime!
Both apartments retained as rentals by developer. Your opportunity as developer needs to cash out to finance their next development. Bargin of a lifetime!
• 3 good sized bedrooms; main with ensuite.
• Modern kitchen with stone benches, stainless appliances
• Dedicated large separate study in addition to bedrooms • Air-conditioning throughout • A beautifully appointed and functional main bathroom
• Secure 1 car accommodation
• Entertainers dream balcony. Views across Mt Gravatt to the mountain.
- Body Corp Fees: Administrative Fund $2339. Sinking Fund $550.
- 200m to public transport direct into Brisbane CBD
- 200m to coffee shops, accountants, bakeries, restaurants, chemists, banks, etc.
- 400m to Mount Gravatt Plaza Shopping Centre
- 800m to Mount Gravatt State High School
- 2.5km to Griffith University
- 3.5km to Westfield Garden City Shopping Centre
Mount Gravatt is a popular suburb on the Southside of Brisbane located just 8km South East of Brisbane CBD. With easy access to the M1, Gateway Motorway and CBD, and in close proximity to public transport facilities including the South East Busway; Griffith University, local schools and shopping precincts including the recently upgraded Westfield Carindale and Westfield Garden City.
Convenient for city commuters with the dedicate Brisbane City Council Busway which provides speedy public transport access to the CBD! For drivers, the commute to the city is a breezy 15 minute drive. As well as being ideally located to the "holiday destinations" of the Gold & Sunshine Coasts.
Local Schools in the area include Mount Gravatt Primary School, Mount Gravatt State High School, St Agnes Catholic Primary School, Nursery Road Special School and is closely located to Clairvaux MacKillop and Seton College. For further study opportunities Mount Gravatt is also closely located to Griffith University & Mt Gravatt East TAFE.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
MOUNT GRAVATT EAST
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.