Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
OPEN HOME CANCELLED - CONTACT AGENT
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
THE OWNERS OF THIS STUNNING BOUTIQUE TOWNHOME HAVE BOUGHT ELSEWHERE AND MUST SEE THIS PROPERTY SOLD! FEATURING THREE WELL APPOINTED BEDROOMS, TWO BATHROOMS AND A PRIVATE COURTYARD. ALL LOCATED IN A QUIET STREET IN THE HEART OF MT GRAVATT EAST.
This private stand-alone townhouse is only 5 years young and is located at the front of this boutique complex (only four in the development).
Downstairs features a spacious lounge room that is directly adjacent to the dining room and is serviced by a contemporary well thought out kitchen, all with the added comfort of air-conditioning to unwind in total comfort. The kitchen provides ample storage, wide benches and stainless-steel appliances making entertaining a breeze. Downstairs there is also a separate laundry and the convenience of a 3rd toilet.
Upstairs features 3 large bedrooms flooded by natural light, two with built in wardrobes and ceiling fans, the Master bedroom featuring walk-in robe, air-conditioning and also the added luxury of a spacious ensuite.
The private, covered (low maintenance) south-east facing courtyard conveniently flows from the living/dining area making it an ideal place to entertain family and friends all year round. Warm in winter, cool in summer.
WITH A GENUINE REASON FOR SALE - THIS PROPERTY SIMPLY WILL NOT LAST CALL TODAY TO INSPECT!!
• 3 bedrooms, built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans, Master with ensuite, air-con and walk-in robe.
• Modern Kitchen with stainless steel appliance inc. dishwasher
• Air Conditioned Open Plan Living / Dining
• Modern bathrooms with neutral colour scheme
• Single lock up garage
• 3rd toilet downstairs
• Downstairs Internal Laundry
• South facing Courtyard and Covered Entertainment area
• Approximately 300m to Public Transport
• Approximately 400m to Mt Gravatt Central
• Approximately 600m to Mt Gravatt High School
• Approximately 400m to Mt Gravatt State Primary School
• Approximately 800m to Mt Gravatt Plaza
• Approximately 3.8km to Westfield Garden City
• Approximately 10km to the CBD
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Mount Gravatt East
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.