Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
PRIVATE BOUTIQUE TOWNHOME - MUST BE SOLD - ACT FAST!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
BOUTIQUE TOWNHOME - CONVENIENT LOCATION - OUTSTANDING OPPORTUNITY!
THIS IDEALLY LOCATED PROPERTY REPRESENTS A FANTASTIC BUYING OPPORTUNITY! KEEPING YOU CONVENIENTLY CONNECTED, ALL LOCAL AMENITIES ARE JUST STROLL AWAY FROM YOUR FRONT DOOR!
Entering through the front door, you are immediately taken by this exceptionally well-presented townhome, offering a spacious living and dining area with ducted air-conditioning, providing a fantastic area to unwind in total comfort. The neutral colour palette accentuates space and light to create a modern feel throughout.
Adjoining the living and dining area is the larger than average rear courtyard providing ample room to entertain family and friends or for a small pet also with the added convenience of side access.
The contemporary kitchen features innovative storage solutions, a dishwasher plus breakfast bar, ideal for a quick sit-down meal. The kitchen offers stainless-steel appliances (inc a dishwasher), range hood, glass splash back with ample work space and clever storage solutions.
The second story of the property never feels cramped and is bathed in light thanks to strategic placement of windows. All three bedrooms (all with built-in wardrobes) are well appointed with the main bedroom having the added convenience of ensuite and oversized built-in wardrobe. The main bathroom has two-way access from bedroom two and three, adding to the overall appeal of this well thought out property.
Completing the property is a separate laundry room, downstairs rest room, a convenient storage area under the stairs and single lock up garage.
Strategically located near every possible amenity this property is a certainty for capital growth and high rental yields alike.
Summary of features:
- Three good sized bedrooms (all with built-in wardrobes), main with ensuite
- Second & third bedrooms with 2-way access to the main bathroom
- Spacious open plan living
- Contemporary kitchen with stainless steel appliances, breakfast bar and glass splash back
- Convenient storage area under the staircase
- Third toilet downstairs
- Fully landscaped rear courtyard
- Pet Friendly
- Ducted air conditioning
- Single lock up garage with remote
- Low body corps
- Walking distance to public transport (including City Express buses) & Mt Gravatt Central restaurants and cafes
- 660m* to Mount Gravatt State School (Catchment)
- 625m* to Mount Gravatt State High School (Catchment)
- 4.36km* to Westfield Carindale
- 2.79km* to Westfield's Garden City
- 1.39km* to Griffith University Mount Gravatt Campus
- 9km* to Brisbane CBD
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
137m² / 0.03 acres
1 garage space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Mount Gravatt East
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.