TRANQUIL HILLSIDE FAMILY HOME - IT NOW MUST BE SOLD!
- 3 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
AFTER BEING OWNED FOR 28 YEARS IT IS NOW VACANT WITH A GENUINE REASON FOR SALE, THIS PROPERTY IS A MUST TO INSPECT, IDEALLY LOCATED IN ONE OF THE MOST SOUGHT AFTER SPOTS IN UPPER MT GRAVATT WITH EVERY AMENITY AT YOUR DOORSTEP IT SIMPLY WILL NOT LAST.
MUST BE SOLD ON OR BEFORE THE 02/09/2017**
Spanning over two spacious levels, this home has been cleverly designed to inspire quality living for the largest of families with an all too rare tranquil bushland setting.
AUCTION ON SITE 02/09/2017 @ 12:30PM
The main entry hallway opens onto the huge lower level, fully air-conditioned rumpus which could easily double as guest quarters or a fourth bedroom providing the flexibility for dual occupancy with a kitchenette, dining area and full bathroom. Also on the lower level is an air-conditioned study and an additional flexible space with the luxury of a wet bar which flows onto a covered entertaining area and the level, fully fenced, child friendly yard, perfect for entertaining.
The beautifully presented second level is conveniently accessed through the internal staircase. The air-conditioned open plan living and dining area provides the ideal space to relax with family and friends and flows through double sliding doors onto the large entertainer's deck with an impressive view overlooking the leafy, private backyard, creating a tranquil bushland setting that can be enjoyed all year round.
The well-maintained chef's kitchen services the hub of the home, offering the luxury of a large walk in pantry, 900mm upright 6 burner gas cook top and oven, a breakfast bar, dishwasher, and an adjoining study nook to ensure the supervision of kids completing their homework while cooking dinner is a breeze.
Additionally, upstairs offers three spacious bedrooms, all with the convenience of built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans and is serviced by the main bathroom with separate shower and bath plus separate toilet. The master bedroom has the added luxury of a large ensuite featuring a spa bath, double basins a separate toilet and direct access to private entertainment deck.
Completing the home is the double lock up garage with internal access all on a 708m2 fully fenced, child friendly block.
This outstanding home sadly MUST BE SOLD, providing buyers with an all too hard to find family sized home with every conceivable amenity at your doorstep.
Summary of features:
- Expansive chef's kitchen with large walk in pantry, 900mm upright 6 burner gas cook top and oven, breakfast bar, dishwasher, and adjoining study nook
- Open plan living and dining area opens onto large rear deck with impressive leafy, private overlook
- Three well sized bedrooms, all with built in robes and ceiling fans
- Master bedroom offers an ensuite with double basins, spa bath, separate toilet and direct access to private entertainment deck
- Serviceable main bathroom with separate shower and bath plus separate toilet
- Downstairs features extremely large rumpus room, an additional flexible space with wetbar, kitchenette with adjoining dining space, third bathroom and study
- Air conditioning throughout
- 5000 litre water tank and garden shed.
- Fully insulated Colorbond roof to keep cool in summer and warm in winter
- Double lock up garage with internal access
- 708m2 fully fenced, child friendly block
- Views to Lamington Plateau
- 15 minutes walk (700m*) to Clairvaux MacKillop College and St Bernards Catholic School
- Upper Mt Gravatt State School Catchment (1km*)
- Macgregor State High School Catchment (1.7km*)
- Close Proximity to Griffith University Mount Gravatt Campus (950m*) and Nathan Campus (1.8km*)
- 250m* to public transport
- 250m* to Hibiscus Sports Complex including netball, squash, gym and swimming
- Short scenic walk (15 minutes) to Mount Gravatt Lookout
- 1.5km* to Westfield Garden City
- 10km* to Brisbane CBD
- Quick and easy access to Pacific Highway
- direct line
- *subject to reserve price
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
708m² / 0.17 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Upper Mount Gravatt
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.