SOLID HOUSE-SOLID INVESTMENT
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
An Ideal investment and ultra-convenient property located with just a short stroll to Westfield Garden City Shopping Centre, this property is ideal for an astute investor and perfect for an owner occupier.
Being located within the Mt Gravatt Corridor Neighbourhood Plan this home offers further huge potential within the medium density zoning, meaning that it could be transformed into a range of dwelling types (STCA).
Entering the home, you are greeted with a spacious living area offering vast space for the whole family and a covered balcony overlooking the streetscape, which captures excellent breezes. All three bedrooms are generously sized with ample light and fresh air. The lower level of the home is the renovator's dream, with a double car garage, laundry, the second bathroom and plenty of space for storage or for future renovations.
Summary of Features:
- 599 square meters block
- Brick veneer construction
- High set two storey solid brick home
- 3 spacious bedrooms upstairs with one separate toilet and bathroom
- Open plan lounge / dining area & Good size kitchen
- Split Air conditioner
- Huge area downstairs with potential further development
- 2 lock-up garage
- Spacious backyard
- Upper Mount Gravatt State School Catchment (100 m*)
- Macgregor State High School Catchment (500 m*)
- 300m* to Westfield Garden City
- 300m* to public transport
* Direct line distance
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
599m² / 0.15 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Upper Mount Gravatt
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.