RARE 809m² BLOCK
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
AN ALL TOO RARE 809M2 LOT IN SORT AFTER QUIET SUBURBAN POSITION OF UPPER MT GRAVATT. JUST MINUTES AWAY FROM LOCAL SHOPS & PUBLIC TRANSPORT, THIS OPPORTUNITY WILL NOT LAST!
ONSITE AUCTION- SATURDAY 30TH JUNE AT 11:30AM.
This property offers an amazing opportunity as a superb investment with the potential to develop into two lots (STCA). An outstanding chance subdivide and sell much sort after land or build two luxury homes.
Sitting on this outstanding piece of real estate is a liveable three bedroom post war home.
This prime piece of land is strategically located minutes from all major amenities, while offering a quiet family friendly location with parks and quality schooling (Mansfield High School Catchment) nearby.
MAKE NO MISTAKE THE DECISION HAS BEEN MADE THIS PROPERTY WILL BE SOLD - DON'T MISS THIS CHANCE AS OPPORTUNITIES TO BUY CENTRALLY LOCATED PIECE OF REALESTATE.
Summary of features:
- 809m2 (potential to split into 2 lots, stca)
- 20m frontage approximately
- Close to public transport, schools, university, shops
- Liveable/Rentable, 3 bedroom post war home
- No Demolition control
- Wishart Primary School Catchment
- Mansfield State High School Catchment
- 2.5km to Griffith University Mt Gravatt Campus
- 1.6km to Mt Gravatt Plaza (Coles & Woolworths)
- 1.8 km to Westfield Garden City
- 400m to local shops
- 12.5 km Approximately to Brisbane City
- 400m to public transport
Please note: Lease in place until August 2018. Currently returning $400 per week.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Upper Mount Gravatt
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.