Charming Post War Cottage Now Vacant
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
AN OUTSTANDING OPPORTUNITY TO SECURE AN EXCEPTIONAL WEATHERBOARD HOME IN THE HEART OF BOOMING UPPER MOUNT GRAVATT.
THIS PROPERTY IS A MUST FOR ALL INVESTORS, FIRST HOME BUYERS OR THOSE SEEKING CONVENIENCE.
The cosy informal living presents ample natural light, creating a canvas for you to renovate to be your own.
The home features a kitchen, three bedrooms, main bathroom upstairs and a second toilet downstairs.
The property also offers a single carport and single lock up garage additional storage/workshop space plus laundry space. All this on a private fully fenced (front fence) 486m2 block.
Summary of Features
- 3 bedrooms
- Single carport + single lockup garage
- 486m2 block
- eat-in kitchen
- Separate lounge
- Back deck
- Great space under the home to extend or as additional storage space
- Approximately 5km to Westfield's Carindale
- Approximately 2.4km to Westfield's Garden City
- Approximately 9km to the CBD
- Approximately 200m to bus stop
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
486m² / 0.12 acres
1 garage space and 1 carport space
Upper Mount Gravatt
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.