Home With A Big Heart
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
Big hearted post war home retaining hints of a bygone era offers a variety of options for astute buyers and promises a high yield for rental and investment.
Sitting amongst homes of a similar era, the split level residence sits on a large corner block with two separate front door entrances; potential for dual living! Over the years, the current owners have adapted the home to suit their needs, proving the versatility of the property.
- Ground floor: - Secure remote control access into an oversized two car garage; sturdy concrete underfoot, high ceilings, ample storage, plenty of space for bikes etc., good natural light through double windows and sliders to the outdoors.
- First floor: - Internal access from the garage, street entry through one of two quaint leadlight front doors. Full sized, up-graded kitchen open to a roomy lounge with a games nook/media area (inc. data point, T.V. antennae and Foxtel). This area also includes a study annex with built-in storage, a fifth bedroom, tiled bathroom and extra storage (undeveloped). Outdoor access is also from the kitchen.
- Second floor: - Separate level porch entry from Somervell St, internal access via a lovely wooden staircase. Sitting/entrance area features a porthole leadlight plus roomy lounge with high ceilings are both central to the four bedrooms (three with sizeable built-in mirrored robes, two with high ornate ceilings), fully renovated bathroom (with gorgeous basin and dimmers), and existing study (which is plumbed and wired for a kitchenette).
- Outdoors: - Large fully fenced pool surrounded by decking and a shaded BBQ and pool-side area; the at-home oasis also captures magnificent sunsets! Large rear yard edged with mature trees, palms and designer plants is family friendly.
- Extra info: - Weather-board with gabled iron roof. Vacuum-aid, air-con in second floor lounge and study/kitchenette, gas hot water. Modern decor, white venetians and down-lights throughout. Flooring is a mix of carpet and floating floors.
- Location: - Annerley is a prime area 5kms from the CBD and near Pacific Motorway's exit 5; Ipswich Rd is at the end of the street which runs all the way to Woolloongabba and beyond to Fortitude Valley. Yeronga Primary and High are close by as are Our Lady's Catholic Primary and College. Public transport offers bus or train at Yeronga or Fairfield Station; local shopping at Fairfield Gardens includes a medical centre.
Come to the open home and envisage the possibilities here. For private appointments phone Ken.
- Close To Schools
- Double Carport
- Double Garage
744m² / 0.18 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.