DOWNSIZING FORCES SALE - SOLID HIGHSET HOME IN PREMIER LOCATION!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
THIS OUTSTANDING HIGHSET HOME PRESENTS BEAUTIFULLY WITH STUNNING POLISHED HARDWOOD FLOORS AND AMPLE NATURAL LIGHT. ALL OF THIS, PLUS THE ADDED BONUS OF A REMARKABLE RUMPUS/UTILITY SPACE! WITH PLENTY TO OFFER, THIS HOME SIMPLY WILL NOT LAST AND MUST BE SOLD!
This immaculate highset home is tucked away in a desirable street of Camp Hill, just minutes away from all local amenities (Whites Hill State College Catchment). The home has been cleverly designed with family living in mind, offering an abundance of space and convenience.
Upstairs showcases a spacious living/dining area featuring the added comfort of air-conditioning. The front sunroom adjoins the living/dining space, creating the perfect spot for a study or home office. The well maintained kitchen complements this home, comprising ample storage and bench space.
The home offers three well-appointed bedrooms, the main offering the convenience of a built-in robe. The central bathroom has the luxury of a spa bath, shower and separate toilet.
Entering the lower level of the home, you are greeted by an expansive, fully tiled rumpus room (air-conditioned) plus the addition of a second bathroom, ideal for entertaining surprise guests or a home office/utility space. The rumpus also has a separate entrance for dual living potential in the future.
The home sits on a large 602m2 block surrounded by delightful fruit trees and is completed with a double lock-up garage along with extra space for a workshop. This exceptional home offers space and convenience - don't miss this fantastic opportunity!
Summary of Features:
- Three well sized bedrooms, main featuring a built-in robe
- Spacious living/dining room with air-conditioning
- Front sunroom ideal for relaxing
- Well maintained kitchen offering ample storage and bench top space
- Spa bath shower with the convenience of a separate toilet
- Expansive, fully tiled rumpus room
- Second bathroom downstairs
- Double lock up garage with space for a workshop
- Fully fenced 602m2 block
- Approximately 500m to Whites Hill State College (Catchment)
- Approximately 3.1km to Cavendish Rd State High School
- Approximately 1km to Whites Hill Village Shopping Centre
- Approximately 2.6km to Westfield Carindale Shopping Centre
- Approximately 7.5km to Brisbane City (direct line)
- Approximately 350m to public transport
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
602m² / 0.15 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.