EXPANSIVE HIGHSET HOME - PRICED TO SELL - DON'T DELAY
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 5 Cars
THIS FOUR BEDROOM HIGHSET CHAMFERBOARD HOME PRESENTS BEAUTIFULLY WITH STUNNING POLISHED HARDWOOD FLOORS, LARGE REAR DECK AND ROOM FOR ALL. THIS SPACIOUS HOME SIMPLY WILL NOT LAST, ACT FAST IT WILL BE SOLD.
Stepping into the home you are welcomed by the beautifully presented formal lounge and dining area with gorgeous polished hardwood floors, ceiling fans and air-conditioning; this is perfect space for unwinding with the family.
The well-appointed kitchen offers ample bench space and innovative storage including stainless steel appliances. Flowing off from the kitchen is the expansive undercover entertainer's deck, creating the perfect outdoor area to entertain family and friends while overlooking the child friendly fully fenced backyard.
All four bedrooms are a generous size and include ceiling fans and built-in robes, the main (air-conditioned) offers the luxury of a walk-in robe and the added bonus of a contemporary designed ensuite. The central bathroom completes an exceptional buying opportunity.
Downstairs offers plenty of opportunity with a large multipurpose space including a third toilet, perfect for those with greater storage needs or desire for extra rooms.
The home is completed with accommodation for five cars, plus side access into the fully landscaped 607m2 block, with the addition of a freestanding garage/shed.
The perfect location, easy access to all amenities and with beautiful council park land at the end of the street it is the ideal place for families.
Summary of features:
- Four bedrooms with ceiling fans and built-in wardrobes
- Main bedroom offering a air-conditioning, a walk-in robe and a modern ensuite with double shower head
- Formal living space with air-conditioning
- Separate dining room with air-conditioning and ceiling fan
- Well-appointed kitchen with ample storage and bench space
- Expansive, fully covered entertainers deck
- Covered accommodation for five cars (single freestanding garage/shed)
- Fully fenced 607m2 block with side access
- Approximately 1.6km to Griffith University Nathan Campus
- Approximately 750m to Coopers Plains State School
- Approximately 1.1km to Brisbane Christian College
- Approximately 1.5km to Queen Elizabeth II Jubilee Hospital
- Approximately 11km to Brisbane City (direct line)
- Approximately 600m to Coopers Plains Library
- Approximately 260m to public transport
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Single Garage
607m² / 0.15 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.