THE VENDOR HAS BUILT ELSEWHERE AND SIMPLY MUST SELL THIS HOME!
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
AUCTION ONSITE - 12/05/18 AT 12:30PM
A RARE OPPORTUNITY HAS PRESENTED ITSELF TO ASTUTE BUYERS LOOKING FOR A FAMILY HOME MINUTES FROM EVERYTHING AT A PRICE YOU CAN AFFORD. THE VENDOR HAS MADE THE DIFFICULT DECISION TO SELL AND THIS IS YOUR OPPORTUNITY - ACT FAST AS IT WILL NOT LAST!!
Beautifully presented, this home expands over two levels and boasts ample natural light and a neutral colour scheme. Designed with quality living in mind, this home has been carefully thought out to suit the largest of families.
The lower level incorporates a freshly carpeted living and dining area (air-conditioned) that flows nicely onto the covered rear outdoor entertaining and BBQ area, offering the flexibility to entertain indoor or alfresco all year round.
The immaculately maintained kitchen demonstrates good workflow, ample bench space and innovative storage solutions, complete with a breakfast bar.
The ground level also offers a study/home office plus the convenience of a fully tiled, good-sized laundry and toilet.
Entering the upper level (air-conditioned), you are greeted with a second living area that opens onto the North facing front balcony. In total there are four good sized bedrooms upstairs, all featuring built in robes and ceiling fans.
The contemporary main bathroom offers the convenience of a shower over bath and separate toilet to service all members of the family.
The home sits on a 458m2, fully fenced child friendly block with a landscaped yard offering a private, leafy outlook. Completing this property is a double carport and additional storage. Don't miss this opportunity!
Summary of Features:
- Freshly painted and carpeted throughout
- Open plan living and dining area
- Both upstairs and downstairs living areas are air-conditioned for year-round comfort.
- Covered outdoor entertaining areas
- Immaculately maintained kitchen offering ample bench space and innovative storage solutions
- Breakfast bar
- Additional study/home office
- Good-sized laundry and additional toilet downstairs
- Second living area upstairs that opens onto the North facing front balcony
- Four good sized bedrooms, all offering built in robes and ceiling fans
- Contemporary main bathroom with convenient shower over bath and separate toilet
- Double carport
- Additional storage space
- 458m2 fully fenced, child friendly block
- Easy access to Pacific and Gateway Motorways
- 1.66km* to Warrigal Road State School (Catchment)
- 1.95km* to Macgregor State High School (Catchment)
- 1.53km* to Westfield Garden City
- 985m* to Eight Mile Plains Bus Interchange
- 13.21km* to Brisbane CBD
- direct line
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 carport spaces
Eight Mile Plains
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.