Entry Level, Blue Chip Real Estate
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Perched high with uninterrupted southerly views and surrounded by million dollar homes this top floor apartment provides a rare opportunity to enter the market in a prime location.
This Greenslopes apartment is immaculately presented inside and out in a tightly held complex. An excellent first home or great option for downsizers, the convenient & low maintenance lifestyle this home provides is often sought but rarely found.
Ideal floor plan, entrance directly to main living area with kitchen to left, open plan lounge dining right and beds and bath accessed via adjacent hall.
- Spacious light filled lounge with glass doors opening onto balcony
- Large south facing main bedroom, built in, adjoining the balcony
- Second bedroom built in
- Bathroom has separate shower and bath
- Large remote lock up garage with large storage space adjoining laundry with direct covered access to apartment
- Neutral paintwork throughout, carpeted bedrooms
- Situated in a rock solid double cavity brick and suspended concrete slab complex of just ten units
- Ideal south east aspect and quiet position within the complex
- 80m2 internal area, with additional 33m2 garage and laundry on bottom floor
- Was achieving $350 per week rental in current market
- Modest body corporate of just $451 per quarter
Set in a quiet position, yet just two short blocks from local IGA Supermarket, cafe's restaurants and express buses to the city (Routes 179 & 180). All the amenities abound including Greenslopes State Primary School 650m, Stones Corner 1.4km and CBD only 5km.
This home is priced to meet the market, so please contact me to arrange an inspection at a time that suits you.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
- Single Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.