EFFORTLESS CHARM - EXQUISITE FAMILY HOME
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
This fully transformed home comes to the market for the second time in over 80 years - make no mistake with a genuine reason for sale this property will not last!!
Full of light & character, this stunning triple gable Queenslander features the perfect combination of old world charm with the size and quality of a modern family home while highlighting the original, ornate features, synonymous with homes from this era.
AUCTION ONSITE 1/04/2017 11:30AM
Rich with history this stunning family home is sure to impress with a thoughtfully composed open plan design. Gleaming polished floors, together with traditional period features of the early 1900's that include high ceilings, VJ panelling, french doors, bespoke coat hanger style timber casement windows and ornate plaster ceilings & cornices all blend perfectly with the modern interiors to provide an exclusive family lifestyle in the Southside of Brisbane's most desirable addresses.
On the upper level the modern chef's kitchen featuring stone benchtops, an integrated fridge & dishwasher, gas cook top, ample custom cabinetry and pendant lighting is perfectly positioned to service the open plan living and dining area. The huge 30m2 covered entertainers deck offers a picturesque leafy suburban outlook, perfect for entertaining family and friends alfresco living all year round.
Upstairs also features a luxurious parents retreat with a private balcony, picturesque bay window, large walk in wardrobe and master ensuite complete with a spa bath and his & her basins.
The light filled internal staircase, leads down into the lower level offering an expansive rumpus room with wet bar, the open North facing space flows through custom bi-fold doors to a second outdoor entertainment area. The remaining three bedrooms also reside on the lower level, all featuring built in wardrobes and french doors leading to a private patio. They are serviced by the modern main bathroom with separate spa bath & shower, a separate toilet and double basins.
The impressive residence comes complete with a fully detached, self-contained studio apartment / 5th bedroom giving buyers a lot of flexible living options.
The home sits on a 650m2 block, surrounded by beautiful lush gardens to create ambience set to impress. With a double lock up garage, ducted air-conditioning throughout, a freshly painted exterior, beautiful historic features and many extras, this home simply must be inspected!
Summary of Features:
- Renovated with a combination of traditional period features & modern amenities
- Open plan living and dining with large rumpus/lounge room downstairs
- Multiple outdoor entertainment areas that gaze onto low maintenance sunlit lawns & gorgeous gardens
- Renovated open plan kitchen with stainless steel appliances, stone bench tops, gas cook top, integrated fridge & dishwasher, ample custom cabinetry and pendant lighting
- Wet bar downstairs
- Four spacious bedrooms plus a detached, self-contained studio apartment
- Master bedroom features private balcony, walk in wardrobe and ensuite with spa bath
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout
- Freshly painted exterior
- Brand new carpet in master bedroom
- Vacumaid ducted vacuum system
- Built in Alarm System
- Spacious double car garage and additional off street parking
- Three bathrooms plus powder room
- Intercom system
- Separate laundry
- Fully fenced 650m2 block
- Only 6.5km* to the CBD, walking distance to stylish cafes, restaurants, shops, parks and public transport
- 630m* to Seville road State primary school catchment
- 860m* to Cavendish Road State High School Catchment
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces