Elevated Hillside Location - Unparallelled Opportunity!
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
THIS IS AN ALL TOO RARE OPPORTUNITY TO BUY A PRIVATE, ELEVATED HILLSIDE BLOCK MINUTES FROM EVERYTHING IN AN EXCLUSIVE ENCLAVE OF MUCH SORT AFTER HOLLAND PARK WEST.
Sitting on a this relatively level 673m2 block is a solid post war home, located in a sought after, tightly held pocket of Holland Park West. Charminly original, the formal lounge & dining space (air-conditioned) deck which takes in the leafy suburban outlook.
The well-maintained home, "good bones" and is a clean slate to expand and make the perfect family home.
The tidy rentalable home had two good sized bedrooms which are serviced by the main bathroom offering show over bath and a seperate toilet.
All of this complete with an internal laundry space upstairs plus a single lock up garage and additional storage/utility space under the house.
This outstanding opportunity offers a superb investment or stunning opportunity to build your dream home surrounded by quality homes in a highly sought-after location.
IF YOU HAVE A VISION TO CREATE SOMETHING TRULY SPECIAL, THIS PROPERTY IS THE ONE FOR YOU!
Summary of Features;
- Elevated, relatively level 673m2 block
- Tidy rentable, 2 bedroom post war home (no demolition control)
- Single lock up garage plus storage (under house)
- Potential dual driveway access (from shared driveway)
- Mount Gravatt State School Catchment (650m*)
- Holland Park West State High School Catchment (900m*)
- 230m* to public bus stop
- 488m* to Mt Gravatt Homemaker Centre
- 4km* to Westfield Garden City
- 7.8km* to Brisbane CBD
- direct line
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces
Holland Park West
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.