7 ROOMS FOR LARGE FAMILY OR INVESTOR!
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 3 Cars
Auction: Saturday 10th October, 2015 @ 2.30pm.
CONVENIENTLY LOCATED AND IDEALLY PLANNED FOR STUDENTS OR A LARGE GROWING FAMILY, THIS SPACIOUS AND FRESHLY RENOVATED PROPERTY IS WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE OF LOCAL SCHOOLS AND MAJOR PUBLIC TRANSPORT ROUTES (BUS ROUTES TO GRIFFITH UNIVERSITY, SOUTHBANK & BRISBANE CBD). SITTING ON A BEAUTIFULLY MANICURED CORNER BLOCK, THIS 2-STOREY BRICK HOME IS SURE TO IMPRESS!
*** ATTENTION INVESTORS: Potential income of $1,200.00 per week (over $ 62,000.00 per annum).
With 7 rooms in total, this large and spacious property also offers 3 bathrooms, 2 modern kitchens, 2 laundries and a 3 car remote control lock up garage (3rd car park space currently used as storage).
All bedrooms have smoke alarms and are hard wired. QLD Fire Brigade approved and certified for student accommodation.
Entrance to the property is through the open plan living area which features the rumpus style living area and kitchenette with meals. The well-appointed kitchenette offers ample storage and bench space, as well as a range hood.
The downstairs laundry is well-sized, with access to the 3rd bathroom (shower, toilet & sink) which services the 3 rooms downstairs.
A reading/study nook sits back in the entrance way and offers a private get away to relax and unwind.
Upstairs, the main family area features both a large formal lounge and a dining area with access to the stunning wrap around balcony that overlooks the tranquil neighbourhood and welcomes cool summer breezes.
BRAND NEW KITCHEN which features stunning stone bench tops and brand new stainless steel appliances is both contemporary and welcoming, making this space perfect for large gatherings or intimate meals. This space is sure to be the gathering hub for guests and occupants alike. The 2nd laundry leads off of the kitchen for convenience.
All 4 generous sized upstairs rooms feature built-in wardrobes and light colour schemes. Room 1 has the added benefit of an ensuite, while room 2 has private access to the balcony. Rooms 3 and 4 are spacious and offer enough room for desks and plenty of storage space.
Main bathroom that services the upstairs space features a shower, bath, vanity and separate toilet for convenience.
The rear yard has plenty of space for kids or pets to play or, (council with approval) this area could even be converted into further off street parking.
This is the perfect opportunity to own a large, newly renovated property situated in the heart of Macgregor. An ideal property for large families or investors, this is one open home you can't afford to miss!
- New Kitchen w/ Laminate Cupboards & Stone Bench-top.
- Westinghouse Stainless Steel Appliances.
- New Kitchen & Entry Floor Tiles.
- New Carpet Throughout Upstairs & Office Downstairs.
- New Garage Door Motor (Right Side).
- Freshly Repainted Internally & Externally.
- New Curtains & Blinds Upstairs & Downstairs.
- New Ceiling Fans.
- New Ceiling Lights & Switches.
- New Colourbond Roof & Guttering.
- 5KW Solar Panel.
- Insulated Roof.
- TV Antenna.
- Security Screens.
- Child & Pet Friendly Rear Yard.
- Close to Griffith University.
- Walking Distance to Westfield Garden City Shopping Centre.
- Short Walk to MacGregor State High School.
- Minutes to MacGregor State Primary School.
- Quick Drive to Leading Private Schools in Brisbane.
- Easy Access to Local Eateries and Restaurants.
- Fast Connection to the South-East Freeway into the City and the Gateway to the Gold Coast or Sunshine Coast.
Inspect at our next open home or contact Ken Chin.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
642m² / 0.16 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.