SPACIOUS SPLIT LEVEL DESIGN MANSFIELD HIGH CATCHMENT MUST BE SOLD!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
THE DECISION HAS BEEN MADE, THE OWNERS HAVE RELOCATED AND THIS PROPERTY MUST BE SOLD! DON'T MISS THIS OUTSTANDING OPPORTUNITY TO SECURE A WELL PRESENTED HOME IN QUIET, CENTRAL LOCATION, JUST MINUTES FROM EVERYTHING!
Entering through the front door of this superb chamfer board home, you are greeted with a spacious, relaxed living space (air-conditioned), perfect for unwinding with family. The contemporary kitchen presents well offering excellent storage solutions and ample bench space. Leading from the kitchen is a large, private covered entertaining area, ideal for a family BBQ. The entertaining area overlooks the secure fully landscaped backyard.
There are three spacious bedrooms upstairs, all with air-conditioning while two offer the added convenience of built-in robes. The third bedroom has something a little extra with an expansive sunroom, a versatile space, perfect for a playroom or guest bedroom. The bedrooms are serviced by the main bathroom, containing a versatile combined shower/bath catering for all members of the family. The bathroom also has the added convenience of a separate toilet.
Designed with family living in mind, the ground level is accessed by the internal staircase to reveal an expansive rumpus room, ideal as a games room or home office. Additionally the lower level of the home features a large, separate laundry room and double carport.
To top off this fantastic home, it sits on a 541m2 child friendly block offering a covered entertainer's deck, perfect for hosting family events.
Summary of features:
- Relaxed lounge/dining room with air-conditioning
- Contemporary kitchen featuring excellent storage solutions and ample bench space
- Three spacious bedrooms comprising air-conditioning, two featuring built in robes
- Main bathroom containing versatile shower/bath and convenience of separate toilet
- Expansive rumpus room accessible via internal staircase
- Covered entertainers deck
- 541m2 child friendly block
- Large sunroom/playroom (upstairs, accessed via bed 3)
- Large separate laundry room
- Double carport
- 3kw Solar system
- Mansfield State High School catchment (Approximately 2km)
- Mt Gravatt East State Primary School catchment (Approximately 700m)
- Approximately 10km (direct line) to the CBD
- Approximately 3.8km to Westfield Garden City
- Approximately 550m to local stores
- Approximately 260m to the public transport (bus no. 181)
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Carport
541m² / 0.13 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.