Walk to Mansfield Primary & High School.
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Perched on an elevated position and facing south with lovely street appeal, this genuine 4 bedroom brick home is located within walking distance to both Mansfield High and Primary Schools plus Brisbane Adventist College.
Front balcony with a view opens onto a spacious formal lounge and dining area. An adjacent family size kitchen offers ample cupboard and bench space for any budding chef along with an assistant or two. Complemented by a breakfast bar to cater to quick family meals, the kitchen is the central, focal hub of the home.
An added bonus to this great home is an extra spacious family room, providing an ideal area for the youngest of children, teens or even a private parent's retreat.
4 generous size bedrooms are purposely positioned on the north and south-east sides of the home (well way from the hot, summer, westerly afternoons). Upstairs bathroom has a shower, bathtub, vanity and separate toilet.
Internal stairs leads to bonus utility style rumpus room. An area offering many possibilities such as a games room, teenage retreat, home office or maybe a man cave. The original 3rd carpark space currently houses a small kitchenette plus a utility area. Alongside is a 2nd bathroom, featuring shower and toilet plus the roomy laundry.
A huge brick paved outdoor entertainment area fits in perfectly with the home. The built-in barbecue, large patio area and yard space, makes it a perfect backyard for families who love to entertain, providing a great place for kids and pets to play.
- Mansfield State High School Catchment.
- Mansfield State Primary School Catchment.
- Walk to both Mansfield Schools & Brisbane Adventist College.
- Short drive to Citipointe College & St Catherine's School.
- Public transport only a minute away.
- Located between Westfield Garden City and Carindale Shopping Centres.
- Quick drive to access both the Gateway and Pacific motorways.
- Array of local shops and restaurants in the area.
- Only minutes to various churches and sporting clubs.
For more information, please contact Ken or visit us at our first open home.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
546m² / 0.13 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.