Walk to Mansfield Primary & High Schools
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
AUCTION ONSITE: Saturday 4th June, 2016.
SPACIOUS, HIGHSET, BRICK FAMILY HOME LOCATED IN MANSFIELD PRIMARY & HIGH SCHOOL CATCHMENT WITH EXTRA BONUS ROOM!
Only a minute walk from both schools, 36 Novello Street offers lovely street frontage complete with a private and shaded front yard. Perched on the high side of the street, enter the home and walk into the downstairs living area which is currently set up as a gym & home office (this room would also be ideal as a teenage retreat or second large family room for the family). Neutral tone, floating timber floor boards run throughout the space and a large split system air conditioner cools the whole room down. The garage area promotes two car parking, laundry and several storage cupboards/spaces.
Timber stairs take you upstairs and you are greeted by light and airy open plan living. Stunning hardwood timber floors provide character and flow throughout. Off the lounge at the front of the home is the sun room, which could easily be converted to a study area or a small child's play room.
The house provides three (3) generous bedrooms (master bedroom with air conditioning), bathroom and separate toilet.
Fantastic feature of the kitchen is the huge Delonghi 6-burner gas stove - ideal for the family who love to cook and entertain. Plenty of storage and bench top space run throughout the kitchen and a walk-in pantry creates even more room. Adjacent to the kitchen is the formal dining space which leads out through the sliding glass doors onto the real bonus of this home... the covered entertainment deck!
With a wonderful view over the pool, the covered modern timber deck is ideal for entertaining large groups or simply to sit back and relax. Back yard also boasts a grassy area for kids and pets to play.
Motivated seller will consider all offers prior to auction.
- Huge Bonus multi-Purpose Room Downstairs
- Large Covered Outdoor Entertainment Timber Deck
- Grass Space and Pool - Ideal for Kids and Pets
- 2kw Solar Electricity with Inverter
- Rainwater Tanks
- Storage Shed
- Roof Recently Re-painted
- Insulated Roof
- Mansfield State High School Catchment.
- Mansfield State Primary School Catchment.
- Walk to both Mansfield Schools & Brisbane Adventist College.
- Short drive to Citipointe College & St Catherine's School.
- Public transport only a minute away.
- Located between Westfield Garden City and Carindale Shopping Centres.
- Quick drive to access both the Gateway and Pacific motorways.
- Array of local shops and restaurants in the area.
- Only minutes to various churches and sporting clubs.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
See all features
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.