RARE PRIVATE OASIS - STUNNING FAMILY LOWSET - MANSFIELD CATCHMENT - RELOCATION FORCES SALE!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
DON'T MISS THIS FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY TO SECURE THIS STUNNING FAMILY HOME! THE OWNERS HAVE RELOCATED AND THIS PROPERTY MUST BE SOLD!
AUCTION ON SITE 25/06/16 AT 1:30pm
Private and secluded, this immaculate modern lowset home is located in a quiet, sought after cul-de-sac of Mansfield (Montclair Estate). Entering the home, you are welcomed with a relaxed formal dining area providing the perfect space to host grand dinner parties with family and friends.
The open plan kitchen is truly a masterpiece offering innovative storage solutions, modern stainless steel appliances (incl 900mm gas cooktop), stone benches and breakfast bar, cleverly positioned in the centre of the home makes entertaining an enjoyable social experience.
Adjoining the kitchen, is a laid back informal living area complete with a combustion wood heater, vaulted ceilings and quality plantation shutters. The informal living flows onto your covered outdoor entertaining area, offering the flexibility to entertain alfresco all year round. This lifestyle inspired outdoor living overlooks the sparkling heated in ground pool and will be the envy of family and friends with a decked out, outdoor kitchen.
Throughout the home are four good sized bedrooms plus a study which provides direct access to the yard, all bedrooms offer built-in robes, ceiling fans and ducted air-conditioning. The main bedroom offers direct access to the rear covered entertaining area plus the added luxury of an ensuite with a his and hers' double basin plus a separate shower and spa bath.
The main bathroom is beautifully presented and has the convenience of a separate shower and bath whilst also adding the handiness of a separate toilet to cater for all members of the family.
Backing onto scenic bushland, this home sits on a private and peaceful 764m2 block where entertaining family and friends can be made a breeze with the fully covered entertaining deck and BBQ area, solar heated in ground pool plus a spa. The air-conditioned pool house adds extra convenience for your guests and offers an abundance of space providing plenty of potential to be used as a teenage retreat/home cinema/home office.
But wait, that's not all! This home is complete with a double lock up garage plus room for a trailer/workshop, a good sized laundry space, 5kw solar panels plus gorgeous plantation shutters and ducted air-conditioning throughout.
Summary of features:
- Relaxed, informal living area
- Combined living and dining area complete with a combustion wood heater
- Open plan kitchen featuring innovative storage solutions, stainless steel appliances (900mm gas cook top & dishwasher), stone benches and breakfast bar
- Four bedrooms all with ducted air-conditioning, ceiling fans and built in robes
- Master bedroom offers an ensuite with a double basin, separate shower and spa bath plus direct access to yard
- Study room with ceiling fan, ducted air conditioning and direct access to yard
- Main bathroom with separate shower and bath plus separate toilet
- Private and secluded 764m2 block
- Expansive, covered entertaining and BBQ area
- Solar heated in ground pool plus spa
- Pool house with air-conditioning
- Double lock up remote garage with additional room for trailer/workshop
- Great sized laundry area
- 5kw solar panels
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout
- Termite management system (reticulation system)
- Security system
- Plantation shutters throughout
- Mansfield State School Catchment (1.4km*)
- Mansfield State High School Catchment (1.6km*)
- 3km* to Westfield Carindale
- 4.3km* to Westfield Garden City
- 10.3km* to Brisbane City
- 410m* to Bus stop
- Close to bikeways and parks
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
See all features
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.