Quiet Cul-De-Sac in Mansfield Catchment.
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
BEST PRICED HOUSE IN MANSFIELD MUST BE SOLD!
Located at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac street, this south facing home is in the ideal position. The end of the street connects to a large park with playground and picnic table. The cul-de-sac also has access onto Mount Gravatt East State Primary School. Mansfield State High School is only a 4 minute drive or 7 minute bike ride away and the local Aminya Street shops are just a short walk away, providing a coffee shop, bakery, dentist, Foodworks, restaurant, doctors and much more.
Front stairs lead onto a sunroom which can be used as a study or play area for children, which connects to the lounge, separate dining and kitchen. The three bedrooms and bathroom are located off the lounge. All three bedrooms are generous in size and include either built-in or stand alone wardrobes. The bathroom is also spacious, with vanity, shower, bath and separate toilet.
Back yard offers plenty of space to add a huge deck off the dining and kitchen area. Choose from a variety of rare & exotic, tropical mangos from the South Pacific (Rabaul long mangoes, apple mangoes, carrot mangoes & local Aussie Bowen mangoes).
Ground floor is slabbed and houses the laundry, 2 car parking garage and ample storage.
So much potential.............. add a front carport, create your dream kitchen, build-in underneath, add an entertaining deck or patio and you have a stunning home that when it comes time to sell, buyers will fight over!
- Highest Home
- 3 Spacious Bedrooms
- 2 Lock Up Garage
- Hold as an investment
- Opportunity to Turn into Dream Home
- Huge Back Yard
• 4 Minute Drive or 7 Minute Bike Ride to Mansfield State High School
• Mount Gravatt East Primary School at the End of the Street
• Park with Picnic Table and Playground at the End of the Street
• Aminya Street Shops just a 10 Minute Walk or 2 Minute Drive
• Local Fruit Shop Crisp on Creek just a 4 Minute Drive or 7 Minute Bike Ride Away
• 8 Minute Drive to Garden City Shopping Centre or 9 Minute Drive to Carindale Shopping Centre
• 5 Minute Drive or 9 Minute Bike Ride to Citipointe Christian College
• Close to Brisbane Adventist College
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Formal Lounge
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.