Open Home Cancelled!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
First time on the market for sale. Owner downsizing and prepared to meet the market.
Upstairs offers modern open plan living with lounge, dining and kitchen. Lounge has access to the front balcony whilst the dining area leads out on to the rear landing with stairs into the back yard. Spacious and open, the living and dining area have a ceiling fan and air conditioning unit plus beautiful polished hardwood timber floors under the carpet.
At only 3 years young, the renovated kitchen has been maintained in immaculate condition. With ample cupboard, pantry and bench space, there's plenty of room for all the kitchen gadgets! In addition to an electric cook top, rangehood, oven, filtered water tap and dishwasher, there's specially installed lighting under the cupboards.
Just over a year old, the stunning bathroom is sure to impress. Huge shower recess with a handy nook shelf space for all your shampoo etc, large vanity space with sunken sink and stone bench tops. Above the vanity is a ceiling height mirrored cupboard for any extra storage.
Double built-in wardrobe, ceiling fan and an air conditioning unit services the master bedroom. Bedrooms two and three both have built-in wardrobes with ceiling fans.
Ground floor provides for a spacious rumpus style utility room with access through a sliding glass door out into the back yard. This tiled area would be ideal as a teenage or parent retreat, entertaining area, office or a man cave. There's also a 2-car lock-up garage (one with remote), laundry area and a second toilet.
The well-manicured garden at the back is ideal for both kids and pets to play.
Terracotta tiled roof is in excellent condition as the owner recently had the roof serviced.
- 3 Bedrooms with Ceiling Fans and Built-in Wardrobes
- Main Bathroom Renovated Just Over a Year Ago
- Second Toilet Downstairs
- 2 Car Lock-Up Garage
- Stunning Kitchen Renovated Just Over Three Years Ago
- Storage Throughout Home
- Mansfield State Primary School Catchment.
- Mansfield State High School Catchment.
- Walk to both Mansfield Schools & Brisbane Adventist College.
- Short drive to Citipointe College & St Catherine's School.
- Public transport only a minute away.
- Local Aminya Street Shops just a quick drive away.
- Located between Westfield Garden City and Carindale Shopping Centres.
- Quick drive to access both the Gateway and Pacific motorways.
- Array of local shops and restaurants in the area.
- Only minutes to various churches and sporting clubs.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.