Elevated Location in Mansfield High School Catchment
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Situated on a prime and elevated block on the crest of the street and oozing with great street appeal, this property is a fantastic first home, or opportunity for an investor to reap a favourable return. The three bedroom home is very private from the road and sits under a smattering of established trees on a child and pet friendly fully fenced site.
The location is serviced by Garden City and Carindale Westfield shopping centres plus the local Aminya Road shops which include a Post Office, G.P., caf and more. Bunnings, a petrol station and gym are also on hand plus the local Gateway motorway access. The current owners have loved the general accessibility to amenities plus the peaceful environment including quiet, caring neighbours.
School zoning is for Mansfield State High School plus the area offers a wide choice of private colleges including Brisbane Adventist College, Clairveaux McKillop College and Citipointe plus St Catherine's Catholic School.
- High side of the street with great street appeal offering views, privacy and the breeze.
- Beautiful polished hardwood timber flooring.
- Freshly painted interior & exterior.
- Large covered front family size patio and covered rear patio for entertaining.
- Three generous size bedrooms with ample natural light.
- Modern bathroom with spa bath.
- New 6KW Daikin air-conditioning unit and ceiling fan.
- X-large laundry area.
- Roof recently repointed and painted.
- LED lights recently installed (laundry, kitchen, living, master, bathroom & front patio).
- Fully insulated & powered shed at the rear.
- Well established & manicured gardens and lawns.
- Huge fully fenced child & pet friendly backyard.
To view this opportunity, come to the open home or phone Ken for more information.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.