UNPARALLELED DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY - ELEVATED 1369m² LMR SITE
- 7 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
SECURE YOUR NEXT SITE - WITH TWO STREET ACCESS AND URBAN VIEWS
A superb site for a unique low to medium density development offering an elevated yet relatively level 1369m2 of land with sweeping urban outlook to the east this site represents one of the best development opportunities to hit the market in years.
Strategically located within short distance of every conceivable amenity this is the ideal place to invest for the future. With a short walk to city express buses with easy access to all major roads and freeways. And within short drive of two major Westfield's shopping centres.
The homes that sit upon this relative gold mine have been well maintained and offer solid investments with decent returns while waiting to start your development.
72 Gosford St, Mt Gravatt
- 3 bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
- Large covered rear deck
- Single lock up garage with additional storage
- Water tank
- 706m2 block
- 74 Gosford St, Mt Gravatt
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 living areas
- Covered rear deck
- Two car lock up garage
- Two street access
- 663m2 block
The site is currently zoned LMR but with recent changes to the Mt Gravatt draft plan and other LMR site achieving more than 70% G.F.A (STCA) there is a real chance to build a truly one of a kind, sort after development.
Superlative buying opportunities like this rarely present themselves, so act decisively as this property will not last. With many prime development blocks being sold before they even reach the market, this property is a must for any investor or developer.
Summary of Features;
- Two well maintained post war homes
- Elevated 1369m2 block with urban views
- Two street access with approximately 72m of frontage
- Approximately 9km from the CBD (direct line)
- Approximately 3km to Westfield Garden City (currently undergoing $400 million upgrade)
- Approximately 5km to Westfield Carindale
- Approximately 280m to City express bus (No. 176)
1,369m² / 0.34 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.