FIRST TIME TO THE MARKET - AN UNPARALLELED OPPORTUNITY
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Entering the home from the charming front patio which captures wonderful suburban views, you will be touched by the beauty of a time gone by. Charmingly original, the (air-conditioned) open plan living and dining captures ample natural light and contains another access point to the front patio through french doors.
The extremely well maintained eat-kitchen has all good bones and is a clean slate to create the perfect chef's kitchen.
This post war home offers three good sized bedrooms, all offering ample natural light. A spacious, well maintained bathroom features the quintessential terrazzo floor and a shower over bath - ideal for families with potential to renovate.
It is outside where the greatest opportunity lies, with a large rear yard backing onto the Mt Gravatt reserve, enabling you the privacy to create a spectacular outdoor entertaining area.
This outstanding multifaceted opportunity offers a suburb investment, a unique redevelopment opportunity (LMR2 Zoning) or stunning opportunity to build your dream home.
IF YOU HAVE A VISION TO CREATE SOMETHING TRULY SPECIAL, THIS PROPERTY IS THE ONE FOR YOU! DO NOT MAKE THE MISTAKE OF CALLING AFTER THE AUCTION AS YOU WILL BE DISAPPOINTED!
Summary of Features:
• Three good sized bedrooms
• Neat and tidy kitchen
• Open plan living (air-conditioned)
• Spacious bathroom with shower over bath
• Front patio with wonderful suburban views
• Large rear yard backing onto Mt Gravatt Reserve
• Single lock up garage
• Additional storage/utility space under house
• Internal laundry
• 300m* to trendy Mt Gravatt shopping strip featuring boutique stores and restaurants
• 350m* to Bus stop
• 500m* to Mt Gravatt Plaza Shopping Centre
• 9km* to the CBD (direct line)
• 1km* to Mt Gravatt Homemaker Centre (JB-HI-FI, Spotlight)
• 3km* to Westfield's Garden City Shopping Centre
• Mt Gravatt State Primary and Secondary School catchment (700m*)
^Subject to reserve price
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Formal Lounge
- Secure Parking
- Single Garage
See all features
607m² / 0.15 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.