CHARMING POST WAR HOME OUTSTANDING CENTRAL LOCATION MUST BE SOLD!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
AUCTION ONSITE ON THE 16/04/16 AT 12:30PM
THE VENDOR IS RELOCATING AND SIMPLY MUST SELL! DON'T MISS THIS FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY TO SECURE THIS CHARMING FOUR BEDROOM POST WAR HOME IN A QUIET STREET OF LEAFY MT GRAVATT JUST MINUTES AWAY FROM ALL AMENITIES. THERE WILL BE NO TOMORROWS - THE OWNER NEEDS IT GONE!
First impressions count and this charming post war home will certainly capture your attention with great street appeal and a fully manicured yard that gives insight into the level of presentation that is evident throughout this immaculate home.
Entering the home, you will certainly be blown away by the character features including high ceilings, polished timber floors and gorgeous ornate cornice throughout.
The spacious formal lounge (air-conditioned) presents beautifully with ample natural light and flows nicely onto the covered front patio, providing the perfect space to relax and unwind while capturing subtle breezes whether you're indoor or outdoor.
The open plan kitchen has been well thought out offering innovative storage solutions, updated appliances and ample bench top space. Flowing from the kitchen is the dining room, ideal for enjoying family dinner parties.
There are three good sized bedrooms all offering built-in robes and ceiling fans (main air-conditioned). Additionally, the home offers a study/fourth bedroom featuring a built in cupboard with shelves.
Cleverly designed with family living in mind, this home offers the convenience of two beautifully presented bathrooms. The first bathroom comprises a separate shower and bath, while the second has been fully renovated.
The home sits on a child friendly 607m2 block, providing a great area to host family BBQ's.
Completing this fantastic home is a laundry room plus a single lock up garage with room for a work shop.
- Summary of features:
- Spacious formal lounge with air-conditioning & ceiling fan
- Great sized formal dining room
- Open plan kitchen with innovative storage solutions, updated appliances and ample benchtop space
- Three good sized bedrooms with built in robes & ceiling fans, main offers air-conditioning
- Study/fourth bedroom featuring built in cupboard with shelves
- Main bathroom offers separate shower and bath
- Second bathroom has been fully renovated
- Two toilets
- Separate laundry room
- Single lock up garage with room for a workshop
- 607m2 child friendly block
- Mt Gravatt State High School Catchment (460m*)
- Mt Gravatt State School Catchment (531m*)
- 400m* to St Agnes Catholic Primary School
- 4.6km* to Westfield Carindale Shopping Centre
- 280m* to Child Care Centre
- 590m* to local shops
- 100m2* to public transport
- Rates: Approx. $380 per quarter
- Site value: $330,000
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
607m² / 0.15 acres
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.