CENTRALLY LOCATED - EXQUISITE POST WAR CHARM - IT MUST BE SOLD!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
THE OWNERS HAVE MADE CLEAR INSTRUCTIONS TO GET THIS PROPERTY SOLD! DON'T MISS THIS OUTSTANDING OPPORTUNITY TO SECURE THIS IMMACULATE FAMILY HOME LOCATED IN A HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER STREET OF MT GRAVATT!
Auction On Site 2/07/2016 at 11:30am
This immaculately presented home is positioned in a quiet, sought after street of Mt Gravatt and inspires quality living for families seeking convenience.
Entering through the front door, you are immediately taken by this exceptionally well presented home, offering stunning features, including casement windows, hardwood floors and ornate cornices throughout.
The spacious living and dining area offers air-conditioning, providing a fantastic area to unwind in total comfort. The front covered balcony flows nicely from the living and dining area, offering a gorgeous, leafy, suburban outlook whether you're indoor or alfresco.
The well-appointed kitchen offers an abundance of storage solution, ample bench space including a gas cooktop and dishwasher. The kitchen is perfectly positioned for entertaining flowing onto your covered rear deck.
Throughout the home are three good sized bedrooms, all with the convenience of built-in wardrobes. The main offers a ceiling fan while both the main and second bedroom add the comfort of air-conditioning The neat and tidy bathroom is equipped with a versatile shower/bath to cater to all family members.
Designed with Queensland living in mind, a grand covered rear deck offers the flexibility to entertain alfresco all year round. This is perfect for hosting family BBQ's while the kids run around in the yard.
The home sits on a fully fenced 607m2 block and is complete with the bonus of side access, a double carport plus a single lock up garage and laundry space.
Summary of features:
- Spacious living and dining area with air conditioning
- Well-appointed kitchen offering an abundance of storage solutions, ample bench top space and stainless steel appliances
- Three good sized bedrooms with built ins, main with ceiling fan and main and second bedroom with air conditioning
- Neat and tidy bathroom with a versatile shower/bath plus a separate toilet
- Expansive, fully covered rear deck overlooking yard
- Front covered balcony with leafy suburban outlook
- Fully fenced 607m2 block with side access
- Double carport
- Single lock up garage
- Separate laundry space
- Mt Gravatt State High School Catchment (590m*)
- Mt Gravatt State School Catchment (830m*)
- 730m* to St Agnes Catholic Primary School
- 3.4km to Westfield Garden City
- 5km* to Westfield Carindale Shopping Centre
- 120m* to Child Care Centre
- 90m* to cafes and restaurants
- 75m2* to public transport
- Site value: $350,000
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Carport
- Secure Parking
- Single Garage
See all features
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.