ELEVATED HILLSIDE LOCATION UNPARALLELLED OPPORTUNITY!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
THIS IS AN ALL TOO RARE OPPORTUNITY TO BUY A PRIVATE, ELEVATED HILLSIDE BLOCK MINUTES FROM EVERYTHING. THE FAMILY HAVE MADE THE DECISION THAT NOW IS THE TIME TO SELL, FIRST TIME TO THE MARKET IN OVER 50 YEARS! MAKE NO MISTAKE IT WILL BE SOLD!
AUCTION ONSITE 25/03/17 @ 11:30AM
This charming post war home is located in a sought after street of Mt Gravatt backing onto the Mt Gravatt reserve. Charmingly original, the formal lounge & dining space (air-conditioned) flows onto a covered paved courtyard which offers a comfortable space to enjoy in complete privacy all year round.
The extremely well maintained kitchen has all good bones and is a clean slate to create the perfect chef's kitchen.
Throughout this tidy home are three good sized bedrooms which are serviced by the main bathroom offering a separate shower and bath - ideal for families with potential to extend and renovate or demolish and build your dream home.
The backyard is adjacent to the Mt Gravatt reserve, creating a spectacular outdoor entertaining area in a wonderful bushland setting.
All of this complete with an internal laundry space upstairs plus a single lock up garage and additional storage/utility space under the house.
This outstanding multifaceted opportunity offers a superb investment, a unique redevelopment opportunity (LMR2 Zoning) or stunning opportunity to build your dream home.
IF YOU HAVE A VISION TO CREATE SOMETHING TRULY SPECIAL, THIS PROPERTY IS THE ONE FOR YOU! DO NOT MAKE THE MISTAKE OF CALLING AFTER THE AUCTION AS YOU WILL BE DISAPPOINTED!
Summary of Features:
- Three good sized bedrooms (Main bedroom with fan & wonderful suburban views, bed two with built in cupboard)
- Neat and tidy kitchen
- Combined living and dining area (air-conditioned & ceiling fan)
- Well maintained bathroom with separate shower and bath
- Large rear yard backing onto Mt Gravatt Reserve
- Paved courtyard with a covered vergola
- Single lock up garage
- Additional storage/utility space under house
- Internal laundry
- 3kw Solar System
- 300m* to trendy Mt Gravatt shopping strip featuring boutique stores and restaurants
- 350m* to Bus stop
- 500m* to Mt Gravatt Plaza Shopping Centre
- 9km* to the CBD (direct line)
- 1km* to Mt Gravatt Homemaker Centre (JB-HI-FI, Spotlight)
- 3km* to Westfield's Garden City Shopping Centre
- Mt Gravatt State Primary and Secondary School catchment (700m*)
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.