PRIVATE HILLSIDE LOCATION - STUNNING POST WAR COTTAGE - ACT FAST!
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
DON'T MISS THIS FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY TO SECURE THIS PRIVATE, TRANQUIL RENOVATED TWO BEDROOM POST WAR HOME IN A SOUGHT AFTER STREET OF MT GRAVATT WITH OUTSTANDING VIEWS, IT SIMPLY WILL NOT LAST.
Entering through the front gate, you will immediately be taken by the tropical Bali-inspired courtyard and deck that flows through French doors into the light filled open plan kitchen and living area an outstanding space to entertain or chill out all year round.
The space has been utilised to its greatest potential, offering a huge open plan kitchen featuring ample benchtop and storage space with plenty of room to prepare meals with absolute ease.
The dining area adjoins the kitchen and flows seamlessly into the living area which features a ceiling fan, creating the perfect spot to relax and unwind in total comfort.
Throughout the home are two good sized bedrooms which offer stunning character features including ornate cornices and casement windows that overlook stunning Easterly views. The bedrooms are serviced by a well-appointed bathroom offering the convenience of versatile shower and bath.
The home also benefits from being situated on a quiet central street, minutes from every conceivable amenity and only 8.5km from the CBD. Sitting on a fully fenced 405m2 block, complete with a single carport plus additional storage space and laundry area underneath the home, this property surely won't last long!
Summary of Features;
- Two good sized bedrooms with ceiling fans and built in wardrobes
- Spacious open plan living and dining area with ceiling fan
- Huge kitchen with ample storage and benchtop space
- Main bathroom featuring versatile shower and bath
- Covered Bali-inspired courtyard and deck
- Beautiful hardwood floors, ornate cornices and casement windows
- Fully fenced, child friendly 405m2 block
- Single carport
- Storage & laundry space (under house)
- 300m* to trendy Mt Gravatt shopping strip featuring boutique stores and restaurants
- 350m* to Bus stop
- 500m* to Mt Gravatt Plaza Shopping Centre
- 9km* to the CBD (direct line)
- 1km* to Mt Gravatt Homemaker Centre (JB-HI-FI, Spotlight)
- 3km* to Westfield's Garden City Shopping Centre
- Mt Gravatt State Primary and Secondary School catchment (700m*)
- direct line
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.