UNPRECEDENTED VALUE - POST WAR CHARM - MUST BE SOLD!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
AUCTION ON SITE 27/05/2017 AT 12:30PM - MUST BE SOLD BY THE 27/05/2017!!
First impressions count and this stunning post war home will certainly capture your attention with great street appeal, giving insight into the level of presentation that is evident throughout this immaculate home.
This picture perfect residence exudes charm the minute you walk through the gated white picket fence to the front door this stunning home will certainly impress with the ample character features, including hardwood floors throughout as well as a fully renovated kitchen and bathroom.
Entering through the front door, you are immediately taken by this exceptionally well presented home, offering a light filled living and dining area with air-conditioning, providing a fantastic area to unwind in total comfort. The front covered balcony flows nicely from the living and dining area, offering a gorgeous, leafy, suburban outlook whether you're indoor or alfresco.
The renovated kitchen offers an abundance of storage solution, ample bench space including a dishwasher, stainless steel appliances and island bench with breakfast bar. The kitchen is perfectly positioned for entertaining flowing onto your covered rear deck.
Throughout the home are three good sized bedrooms, all with the convenience of built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans. The renovated bathroom is equipped with a versatile shower/bath and a separate toilet to cater to all family members.
The home sits on a fully fenced, child friendly 405m2 block, providing a great area to host family BBQ's. Completing this fantastic home is a laundry room plus a single lock up garage with room for a work shop.
Summary of features:
• Spacious living and dining area with air conditioning
• Fully renovated kitchen offering an abundance of storage solutions, stainless steel appliances, dishwasher and island bench with breakfast bar.
• Three good sized bedrooms with built ins and ceiling fans
• Fully Renovated Bathroom
• Expansive, fully covered rear deck overlooking yard
• Front covered balcony with leafy suburban outlook
• Fully fenced 405m2
• Single lock up garage
• Separate laundry space
• Fully Relined
• Short walk to Mt Gravatt State High School Catchment and Mt Gravatt State School Catchment
• 2.7km to Westfield Garden City
• 4.3km* to Westfield Carindale Shopping Centre
• 120m* to Child Care Centre
• Short stroll to local cafes, restaurants and shops
• 240m2* to public transport
Direct Line *
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.