BEAUTIFULLY RENOVATED & EXTENDED HOME WITH CHARACTER FEATURES MUST BE SOLD ON OR BEFORE 14/04/18!*
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
AUCTION ONSITE ON THE 14/04/18 AT 10:30AM
THE VENDOR IS RELOCATING AND SIMPLY MUST SELL! DON'T MISS THIS OUTSTANDING OPPORTUNITY TO SECURE THIS CHARMING FOUR BEDROOM HOME IN A QUIET STREET OF LEAFY MT GRAVATT JUST MINUTES AWAY FROM ALL AMENITIES.THE OWNERS ARE MOVING ON AND ARE MOTIVATED TO SELL!
First impressions count and this beautifully renovated post war home will certainly capture your attention with a charming white picket fence and manicured yard that gives insight into the level of presentation that is evident throughout this immaculate home.
Entering the home, you will certainly be blown away by the character features including polished timber floors, casement windows and gorgeous ornate cornices throughout the home.
The living area presents beautifully with ample natural light and adjoins the separate dining room. The open plan kitchen has been well thought out offering innovative storage solutions, stainless steel appliances (miele dishwasher), ample benchtop space plus breakfast bar.
The kitchen and spacious family room flow seamlessly through bi-fold doors onto the covered entertaining deck bound to capture your heart. Well thought out, the outstanding deck is positioned central of the home and offers the perfect space to entertain indoor or alfresco while enjoying subtle breezes and leafy views.
There are four good sized bedrooms all offering floor to ceiling mirrored built-in robes plus the addition of a study.
Cleverly designed with family living in mind, this home offers the convenience of two beautifully presented bathrooms. The first bathroom comprises a versatile shower and bath, while the second has been fully renovated.
The home sits on a 640m2 block and is complete with a laundry room plus a single lock up garage and work shop.
- Summary of features:
- Living room with ceiling fan
- Separate dining room
- Spacious family room
- Open plan kitchen with innovative storage solutions, stainless steel appliances (dishwasher), ample benchtop space and breakfast bar
- Outstanding covered entertaining deck
- Four good sized bedrooms with floor to ceiling mirrored built in robes
- Study room
- Main bathroom offers versatile shower and bath
- Second bathroom has been fully renovated
- Two toilets
- Separate laundry space
- Single lock up garage with workshop
- 640m2 child friendly block
- Rain water tank
- Polished hardwood floors
- Ornate cornices
- Within short walking distance to local schools - perfect for young families
- Mt Gravatt State High School Catchment (700m)
- Mt Gravatt State School Catchment (550m)
- 300m to St Agnes Catholic Primary School
- 4km to Westfield Garden City Shopping Centre
- 5.9km to Westfield Carindale Shopping Centre
- 1.5km to Griffith University (Mt Gravatt Campus)
- 10km to Brisbane CBD
- 650m to Child Care Centre
- 600m to Mt Gravatt Homemaker Centre
- 170m to public transport (Carindale interchange & Mt Gravatt Campus)
- Rates: Approx $455 per quarter
- Subject to reserve
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.