VACANT AND READY TO BE SOLD - BOUTIQUE COMPLEX - LOW BODY CORPS
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
This is a truly rare opportunity to buy, a well presented top floor apartment in a boutique complex in the heart of the boom suburb of Mt Gravatt. A great opportunity for those wanting to enter the market, or astute investors with solid brick construction and low body corporate fees.
This spacious freshly painted apartment, offers two large bedrooms both with the added convenience of built-in wardrobes. The bedrooms share the main bathroom with separate shower and bath and also a separate toilet.
The air-conditioned open plan living space is bathed in natural light thanks to the placement of this apartment in the small complex, an end apartment with ample windows it is a pleasure to live in all year round. The living space is serviced by a well presented kitchen with ample storage. The generous balcony offers an excellent suburban outlook over Mt Gravatt as well as city glimpses.
All this plus much more, don't miss your chance to get into the market at the right price, this property will not last.
Summary of Features:
- Two spacious bedrooms both with built-in wardrobes
- Generous, open plan living space
- Tidy, well presented kitchen with ample storage
- Single lock up garage plus huge storage area
- Low body corps ($1000/annum) - approximately
- Walking distance to trendy Mt Gravatt Central, restaurants & cafes
- Approximately 9km to the CBD (direct line)
- Approximately 3.5km to Westfield Garden City
- Approximately 5km to Westfield Carindale
- Potential rental return $330 - $350/week
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.