Ray White Mt Gravatt
Where everything is happening is the place to invest!
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Two bedroom apartment. Mt Gravatt Central.
Internal living: 78m2
Balcony off Living: 22m2
Balcony off Main: 5m2
Total area: 95m2
Body Corp: $2968.05/annum
Rental return; $450/$460 per week.
Number 14 is part of a brand new 4 level apartment block consisting of 18 x 2brm and 1x 3brm apartments
Expected completion June 2015
- 200m to public transport direct into Brisbane CBD
- 200m to coffee shops, accountants, bakeries, restaurants, chemists, banks and other local businesses
- 400m to Mount Gravatt Plaza Shopping Centre
- 800m to Mount Gravatt State High School
- 2.5km to Griffith University
- 3.5km to Westfield Garden City Shopping Centre
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Single Garage
Mount Gravatt East
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.