VIEWS FOREVER. ENVIABLE FAMILY LIVING
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
THE DECISION HAS BEEN MADE THIS PROPERTY WILL BE SOLD! BEING OFFERED TO THE MARKET FOR THE FIRST TIME IN NEARLY 20 YEARS. THIS REMARKABLE HOME OFFERS UNEQUALED VIEWS AND QUEENSLAND LIVABILITY WITH SIZE FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY.
The rare, private, elevated cul-de-sac location provides anticipation of a quality property in a high end position. The unparalleled privacy from the street produces subdued excitement of what may follow. Entering the home you are immediately drawn to those VIEWS, the entire focus of the livability of this home is around the stunning outlook.
The upper level of the home is functionally entered from ground level and well designed to suit the hill side location. The expansive, relaxed Queensland style formal living area has stunning polished hardwood floors and flows beautifully onto a rear entertainers deck giving expansive views to the east.
The epicentre of any great family home is the kitchen and the Leyland St property is no exception, offering a state of the art, well design space with high end appliances (inc dishwasher and espresso machine), ceasar stone bench tops and innovative storage solutions. The kitchen is ideally positioned with an adjacent family meals area and overlooks the private fully fenced, turfed front yard.
Additionally upstairs, there is a well thought out master suite, which takes full advantage of those beautiful views but offers a touch of practicality with a dressing room and generous shared ensuite. The upper level also has a flexible home office space, ideal for the busy professional or as nursery/sixth bedroom.
The lower level of the home is deceptively large, accessed by internal stairs, the ground floor has a fully tiled rumpus room, the ideal space for kids to escape to, watch a movie with the family & friends or celebrating Grand Final day. The rumpus opens directly onto the fully fenced in ground saltwater pool again offering an enviable indoor/outdoor lifestyle.
The kids are well catered for with four bedrooms downstairs, all with built-in wardrobes and air conditioning, with bedrooms, three and four opening onto a private lower deck, the perfect chill out zone or BBQ area by the pool.
The bedrooms are serviced by an open plan bathroom, with separate vanity, shower room and separate toilet.
This home offers so many features often sought but very rarely found, combing, an idyllic cul-de-sac location with stunning views in a family sized home, with a motivated vendor this property simply will not last.
Summary of Features;
- Elevated cul-de-sac location
- 653m2 block
- Easterly views to the Bayside
- Double remote lock up garage, plus double carport
- Fully tiled, party rumpus (air-conditioned)
- Stunning, expansive open plan living (with fireplace)
- Four well appointed bedrooms, with built-in wardrobes & air-conditioning
- Master suite with exceptional views, dressing room & shared ensuite
- High quality kitchen with high end appliances and caesarstone benches
- Casual meals area
- Large laundry with updated cabinetry
- Fully fenced level grassed area for kids
- Huge home office
- Impressive storage, inc. Walk-in linen press
- Entertainers deck, overlooking the pool & taking in the unparalleled views to the east
- In ground, saltwater pool, with sun deck
- Approximately 5km to Westfield Garden City
- Approximately 5km to Westfield Carindale
- Approximately 250m to public transport (bus no. 172)
- Approximately 9km to the CBD (direct line)
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
653m² / 0.16 acres
MOUNT GRAVATT EAST
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.