OUTSTANDING LOWSET LIVING
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
OPEN HOME CANCELLED
This beautifully presented lowset brick and tile home offers four bedrooms, two bathrooms, two living areas, saltwater in-ground pool and is located within a quiet street in Mount Gravatt East.
The home has been recently refreshed and renovated with fresh paint and updated floor coverings. Designed for families with the three kids bedrooms located toward the front of the home and serviced by modern bathroom with a separate shower/bath plus the added convenience of a separate toilet. An L-shaped formal living area, presents well with beautiful floating floors, ample natural light and a neutral colour palette.
The master suite is an oasis for mum and dad, with a spacious bedroom, large walk-in robe and enviable ensuite, with corner spa and separate shower.
A well thought out kitchen has been fully renovated with quality cabinetry, incorporating innovative storage solutions updated appliances and services the relaxed open plan, informal family/meals area. The casual informal living is ideal for families and opens onto the outdoor entertaining area and backyard.
A north facing, paved covered entertaining area is perfect for family BBQ's, overlooking the in-ground pool, enjoying the stunning Queensland lifestyle.
DON'T DELAY MAKE AN OFFER TODAY!
Summary of Features:
- Open plan living/dining and kitchen
- Four good sized bedrooms (three with built -in wardrobes)
- Main bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe
- Ensuite with separate shower and spa bath
- Newly renovated main bathroom
- Updated kitchen with ample storage and bench space
- Formal lounge/dining
- Private outdoor entertaining area
- Tandem carport
- Level fully fenced, child friendly 619m2 block
- Sparkling 30,000 litre saltwater in-ground pool
- Bluescope Steel 5,000 litre water tank
- Solar panels
- Large garden shed
- Side access
- Fully insulated plus whirlybird naturally cool in summer
- Large heat pump water heater with timer control
- 1.4km to Mt Gravatt Home Maker Centre
- 1.5km to Cavendish State High School
- 3km to Pacific Motorway
- Approximately 350m to public transport (bus no. P176)
- Approximately 9km to the CBD (direct line)
- Approximately 5.5km to Westfield Carindale
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Carport
- Two Living Areas
619m² / 0.15 acres
MOUNT GRAVATT EAST
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.