EXCEPTIONAL POST WAR HOME, READY TO MOVE INTO NOW!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
DOUBLE ENTRANCE MUST SEE BELOW FOR ACCESS DETAILS
Beautifully presented and spacious post-war home, set back from the road on an elevated, double entrance block within walking distance to shops and transport, this is sure to impress.
Stepping into the home you are welcomed by a generous wide entrance and hallway, leading into the large combined formal dining and living area, with the added bonus of a separable sunroom at the front. Features include beautifully polished wooden floors throughout with ceiling fan and air-conditioning for added comfort in the living areas.
The modern well appointed kitchen offers plenty of bench and cupboard space with stainless steel appliances and views overlooking the leafy backyard. Flowing off from the kitchen is eat-in breakfast bar, leading out onto the expansive undercover entertainer's deck area. This home is ready to enjoy with family and friends, sitting high amongst a landscaped tropical setting and views to Mount Gravatt Mountain.
All three bedrooms are a generous size and include remote controlled ceiling fans, main bedroom with built-in wardrobe also. The neat and tidy bathroom completes an exceptional buying opportunity.
Summary of features:
- 3 Bedrooms all with remote ceiling fans and main with built-in wardrobe
- Single lock up garage with storage
- Single carport
- Fully fenced 607m2 block with front and rear access
- Polished wooden floors
- Renovated kitchen
- Breakfast bar
- Unbeatable proximity to shopping and transport amenities
- Sunroom connecting to spacious formal dining and living
- Approximately 50 metres to Mt Gravatt Plaza shopping centre
- Approximately 3km to Garden City shopping centre
- Approximately 12km to the CBD
- Approximately 2km to Mt Gravatt State High School
- Approximately 125 metres to public transport
NOTE: Easy access and parking is through Mt Gravatt Plaza, as per picture diagram. Entrance from Creek Road into Mt Gravatt Plaza, turn left and follow through to the very back left end of Mt Gravatt Plaza car park.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Single Carport
- Single Garage
See all features
607m² / 0.15 acres
MOUNT GRAVATT EAST
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.