SPACIOUS FAMILY LIVING
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
THIS ELEVATED MUCH LOVED FAMILY HOME, OFFERS A RARE OPPORTUNITY TO SECURE A HILLSIDE LOCATION ON LARGE BLOCK WITH VIEWS; MINUTES FROM EVERYTHING. THE OWNERS HAVE MADE THE DECISION AND NOW IS THE TIME TO SELL - MAKE NO MISTAKE THIS PROPERTY WILL BE SOLD.
Don't miss this fantastic opportunity to secure this expansive residence located in a sought after street in the heart of Mt Gravatt East. Set spaciously over two light filled levels, this home has been cleverly designed with family living in mind.
The upper level of the home showcases a cosy living space comprising ceiling fans to relax with your family in comfort. Adjoining the living area is the large, covered balcony, ideal for early morning breakfast while embracing the stunning suburban outlooks.
The home provides ample entertaining and living space with a large balcony on the upper level and an additional entertaining terrace accessed from the lower level. The feeling of light and space is accentuated by the raked ceilings throughout the upper level of this well maintained family home.
Four good size bedrooms cater for large families serviced by two spacious bathrooms while an additional family/rumpus room on the lower floor provides further space to enjoy or for older children to escape. .
Strategically located minutes to local Mount Gravatt Plaza and Westfield Carindale and Garden City Shopping Centres, a vast selection of dining and shopping are on offer within the Mt Gravatt Central precinct also. A short drive to the CBD, local public transport services are positioned just metres from the doorstep.
Situated in a quiet elevated street, surrounded by quality homes, this property is an ideal family home or perfect investment property.
Summary of Features
- Four large bedrooms (three up one down)
- Two spacious bathrooms
- Expansive rumpus room with quality parquetry flooring
- Relaxed lounge/dining with raked ceilings and suburban views
- Rear balcony with stunning suburban views
- Large eat-in kitchen with ample storage
- Single lock up garage
- Hillside fully landscaped 782m2
- Approximately 9km to the CBD (direct line)
- Approximately 150m to bus stop (bus number 172)
- Approximately 5km Westfield Carindale
- Approximately 5km to Westfield Garden City
- Approximately 850m to Mt Gravatt State Primary School
- Approximately 1100m to St Agnes Catholic Primary School
- Approximately 950m to Mt Gravatt State High School
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
- Single Garage
See all features
782m² / 0.19 acres
Mount Gravatt East
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.