CHANGE IN CIRCUMSTANCES FORCES SALE - DON'T MISS THIS STUNNING HOME
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
MUST BE SOLD ON OR BEFORE 27/02/16**
ACT FAST AS THIS IMMACULATELY PRESENTED, QUALITY BUILT HOME IS POSITIONED IN A SOUGHT AFTER STREET OF MT GRAVATT EAST. THE VENDORS HAVE A GENUINE REASON FOR SALE; DON'T DELAY CALL TO INSPECT TODAY!
AUCTION ONSITE 27/02/16 at 11:30am
Entering the front of the home via bi-fold doors, this superb property inspires quality living with polished hardwood floors and a neutral colour scheme throughout. The spacious formal lounge features air-conditioning and a ceiling fan, providing a fantastic area to wind down in total comfort.
The well-appointed chef's kitchen offers an abundance of storage solutions and ample cupboard space. An island bench and updated appliances makes preparing meals a breeze. Adjoining the kitchen is the dining room which flows seamlessly through bi-fold doors to the front deck, ideal for enjoying breakfast with a leafy outlook.
This superb home offers three spacious bedrooms, all with the convenience of built-in wardrobes. The main and second bedroom features air-conditioning, while the third offers a ceiling fan. The fully tiled main bathroom is equipped with a versatile shower/bath and toilet.
Devoted to entertaining, a grand covered rear deck offers the flexibility to entertain alfresco all year round. This is perfect for hosting family BBQ's while watching the kids with the deck offering level access to the child friendly rear yard.
All of this sits on 607m2 block with the added bonus of side access and a single lock up garage.
Summary of Features:
- Spacious formal lounge room with polished timber floors, air-conditioning and a ceiling fan
- Dining room with bi-fold doors that lead onto the front deck
- Well-appointed chefs kitchen with ample storage solutions and cupboard space
- Three great sized bedrooms all with built in robes; main and second bedroom offer air-conditioning, second and third offer a ceiling fan & third also features a skylight
- Fully tiled main bathroom with versatile shower/bath & toilet
- Second separate toilet
- Fully covered rear patio
- 607m2 child friendly, elevated block
- Single lock up garage plus side access
- Directly across the road from Chester Park Reserve offering BBQ areas, large playgrounds and walking tracks
- Mt Gravatt State High School Catchment (1km*)
- 3.5km* to Westfield Carindale Shopping Centre
- 3.6km* to Westfield Garden City Shopping Centre
- 9km* to Brisbane City
- 140m* to bus stop
- Site value - $405,000
- Rates - approx $450 per quarter
- Rental return - $500 - 520 per week
- direct line
- * subject to reserve
- Single Garage
607m² / 0.15 acres
Mount Gravatt East
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.