CHARMING POST WAR COTTAGE - OUTSTANDING LOCATION - PRICED TO SELL
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
AN OUTSTANDING OPPORTUNITY TO SECURE AN EXCEPTIONAL CHAMFER BOARD HOME IN THE HEART OF BOOMING MT GRAVATT EAST!
Entering through the front door you are immediately taken by this exceptionally well presented home, offering stunning features, including casement windows and hardwood floors with room to add your own style.
The spacious formal lounge presents beautifully with ample natural light (north facing) and beautiful polished hardwood floors throughout, creating a great space with the added comfort of air-conditioning to unwind in front of the television in total comfort.
The home features an updated, well thought out galley style kitchen offering stainless steel appliances (inc dishwasher) and ample storage for your convenience. The excellent kitchen is perfectly positioned providing access to an informal dining space while flowing onto the covered rear deck.
The private covered rear deck is the ideal place to entertain family and friends all year round while overlooking the level, child friendly, fully fenced back yard.
The home provides three good sized bedrooms, the main and second with the added convenience of built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans. The bedrooms are serviced by an updated, well maintained main bathroom.
The property also offers a single carport and additional storage/workshop space under plus the added convenience of a second toilet.
Mount Gravatt East is a popular suburb on the Southside of Brisbane with easy access to the M1, Gateway Motorway and CBD, and in close proximity to public transport facilities including the South East Busway; Griffith University, local schools and shopping precincts including the recently upgraded Westfield Carindale and Westfield Garden City.
Summary of Features;
- Three well appointed bedrooms (two with built-in wardrobes)
- Expansive, private, covered entertainers deck
- Fully fenced 405m2 block
- Single carport
- Updated, well maintained bathroom
- Updated galley style kitchen with modern appliances (inc dishwasher)
- Expansive formal lounge
- Separate informal dining space
- Beautiful hardwood floors
- Second toilet (downstairs)
- Extensive storage/workshop space (under house)
- Close proximity to local Primary & High Schools
- Approximately 4.3km to Westfield Garden City
- Approximately 5km to Westfield Carindale
- Approximately 9km to the CBD (direct line)
- Approximately 4km to Griffith University (Mt Gravatt campus)
- Approximately 400m to public transport (bus no. 178)
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Single Carport
405m² / 0.1 acres
Mount Gravatt East
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.