ELEVATED 784m² BLOCK - PERFECTLY PRESENTED POST WAR - MUST BE SOLD!
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
WITH A GENUINE REASON FOR SALE, THIS OUTSTANDING PIECE OF PRIME MT GRAVATT EAST REAL ESTATE WILL BE SOLD ON OR BEFORE AUCTION!
AUCTION ONSITE - 25/06/16 AT 10:30AM
DON'T MISS THIS RARE OPPORTUNITY TO SECURE THIS CHARMING FAMILY HOME IN AN ELEVATED, LEAFY STREET OF MT GRAVATT EAST! SITTING ON AN ALL TOO RARE 784M2 BLOCK AND WITH CLEAR INSTRUCTIONS FROM THE SELLER - IT WILL BE SOLD.
This picture perfect post war exudes charm the minute you walk through the gated picket fence to the front door this surprisingly large cottage will certainly impress with the ample character features, including pine timber floors, fresh paint and casement windows throughout.
The spacious, relaxed living area presents beautifully providing the perfect space to unwind with family in total comfort.
Cleverly designed, the renovated, chefs kitchen is positioned in the centre of the home to provide extra convenience for your family. The kitchen has plenty to offer with stainless steel appliances, ample storage and bench top space plus breakfast bar.
Throughout the home, you'll find four good sized bedrooms; all offering ceiling fans while the main and second add the convenience of air-conditioning plus built-in wardrobes. The fresh well-maintained bathroom features a versatile shower/bath to service all members of the family.
The rear exterior of the home offers a second toilet plus a good sized, covered patio which overlooks the yard. Heading down to the ground level is an expansive utility space, providing the ideal space to be used as a home office.
Devoted to living and entertaining, this home sits on a fully fenced, child friendly all too rare 784m2 block offering an abundance of space to host grand BBQs for family and friends.
This home is complete with a tandem carport plus side access to a large double shed with plenty of room for a workshop.
Summary of features:
- Spacious, relaxed living area
- Renovated, chef's kitchen offering stainless steel appliances, ample storage solutions and breakfast bar
- Four good sized bedrooms offering ceiling fans, main and second feature air-conditioning plus built in robes
- Main bathroom offers a versatile shower/bath
- Second toilet
- Good sized covered patio overlooking yard
- Expansive utility space which could easily be used as a home office
- Massive, child friendly 784m2 block with side access
- Tandem carport
- Double shed with plenty of room for workshop
- Mt Gravatt State School Catchment (960m*)
- Mt Gravatt State High School Catchment (1km*)
- 3.6km* to Westfield Carindale Shopping Centre
- 3.4km* to Westfield Garden City Shopping Centre
- 9km* to Brisbane City
- 80m* to bus stop
- Nearby to parks and bikeway
- Site value - $345,000
- Rates - approx $400 per quarter
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Carport
Mount Gravatt East
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.